Any recommendations??

So payday is just around the corner and i am contemplating making an order and expanding my collection of either toys or lingerie. I just dont know what yet.
This is what i have
://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34002

://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31710

I also have a g spot vibrator which i didnt get from LH.
I am also thinking about buying a butt plug, the fsog one.

However any recommendations on either toys or lingerie that u love or you consider must haves? Would be greatly appreciated 😊

You already know from previous threads that I think the FSOG plug is a good option.

Have you thought about glass? I love glass dildos and there is such a variety. I always combine with the Tango clit vibe which I also can't recommend enough, I don't think I would ever give it up. The Tango is definitely a must have for loads of people on here.

AmyA wrote:

You already know from previous threads that I think the FSOG plug is a good option.

Have you thought about glass? I love glass dildos and there is such a variety. I always combine with the Tango clit vibe which I also can't recommend enough, I don't think I would ever give it up. The Tango is definitely a must have for loads of people on here.

I have seen loads of people say how good the tango is, but always wondered how different it can really be? I love my little bullet so maybe i should give that a go 😊 No i have tried glass. Tbh i havent tried anything that doesnt vibrate. I am a bit worried it may not do anything for me?

I was the same, thought a non vibrating toy would do nothing but combined with the Tango (or any clit stim) is great and I actually find some vibrators too 'quick' now.

If you don't fancy jumping in with glass the first non-vibrating toy I got was this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22767 it's non realistic if you find that a bit ick and is great for finding your spots. Also double ended for different sensations.

The Tango is on offer at the moment if you did fancy it, I did think about getting a second as backup myself.

In my opinion you can't go too far wrong with glass. My wife and I were sceptical too - especially being fans of vibrating toys - but we were wrong to doubt. Glass is lovely for long sensual sessions of foreplay.

We chose https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30946

Delicious. Warm it up for one set of sensations - cool it down for another.

My wife loves its feel. I love to use it with her.

![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

MDH wrote:

In my opinion you can't go too far wrong with glass. My wife and I were sceptical too - especially being fans of vibrating toys - but we were wrong to doubt. Glass is lovely for long sensual sessions of foreplay.

Oooh thats great to hear your take on glass as a couple as me and hubby tend to use toys together. It maybe a stupid but how would you heat/warm it up?

I have the same glass dildo in black. It is great either warmed up in a bowl of warm water or cooled down the the freezer.
I'll usually use a dildo at the same time as some sort of vibe or on its own with Mr Nerd.

Hi guys. I've just got this dildo and this is my first non-vibrating toy. I absolutely love (I think I can say I'm somelhow addicted) my mains powered Lovehoney Magic Wand and and my Tango. So I've just had one play with this dildo for about 40 minutes and I'm a bit lost - lol! So I'm yet to find out what is all the excitement about glass is about. I've popped in the fridge for 30 minutes and whilst I enjoyed the feeling, this didn't worked as well as my vibes. I've felt better with external stimulation rather than internal. Any tips?

LU SB, have you tried combining the two? Using a vibrator externally and a glass toy internally? I find this works best for me unless the glass is particularly textured or curved then I don't need the extra stimulation.

Ditto NatandTom, so like to use a glass dildo combined with a vibe on my clit. The combination is awesome! Even better with a plug or some beads as well 👌🏼

Does anyone have advice for a beginner couple on sex toys to enhance our sex life?

MrsND wrote:

MDH wrote:

Oooh thats great to hear your take on glass as a couple as me and hubby tend to use toys together. It maybe a stupid but how would you heat/warm it up?

Glass is a delight for both - Visually very exiting, it feels great in my hand and so easy to control as well as a delicious feel inside my wife (I am told ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)). It is nice for caressing all parts of her body.

I warm in a bowl of hot water, and chill in the freezer. If the latter is too extreme - and hour in the fridge would probably do the job. It is effectively made of Pyrex like glass so deals with extremes of temperature without fear of cracking. This is said with a quality glass toy - I think it's important to buy from a reputable supplier like LH. I bet there are some riskier products out there in terms of quality/safety.

Hope this helps. I don't think you'd regret giving it a try - and I'm certain your partner wont!