Any smooth couples?

I've always shaved everything downstairs but my boyfriend has been quite hairy until I convinced him to at least start shaving his balls a few months ago! I don't know if it's the warm weather but he must have got the idea and shaved it all as a surprise for my birthday! We are now a fully smooth couple. Any more out there, do you both prefer it?

Wife shaves i use a body trimmer, less irritation

We both shave smooth. It’s a whole different feeling when it comes to sex. Oral is so nice without stray hairs in your mouth. However my wife wants to try hairy from the autumn. As we have never experienced it before it should be an interesting time. πŸ˜€

Both trimmed, I love to do different designs on OH she prefers me with a landing strip.

I can't do shaven, i have super sensitive skin and it just errupts in a million little bumps and whiteheads and itches constantly, they pop, they can stick to or stain underwear etc.

I get cysts too which makes shaving a bad idea, if i cut myself even a little bit its just asking for an infection.

I'm clean shaven hubby shaves his balls and trim his pubes really short

Me and my Mrs went for a wax last week lol.

I usually shave short myself and she keeps it trim or shaved or waxed for holidays etc

I am completely smooth.

OH trims. Wouldn't mind if he went smooth but he doesn't like the idea.

@justthe2ofus, I hate shaving too, the irritation is too unbearable. I have found depilatory cream to be far better both in results and comfort. Have a look at Softsheen magic shave extra strength for your guy. Be careful in certain spots, I find it works best after a warm bath to loosen the scrotum and I spread a thin layer of Vaseline over my anus (where there’s no hair) to avoid irritation to the really sensitive skin. I do it about every 7-10 days and even though there is short regrowth for about half that, it is not prickly and still feels smooth. Don’t be tempted to leave it on longer than the instructions, it works fast. 4 minutes and get it off.

I used to shave my wife, but since we had kids we haven't. I quite like the hairy look now but I do still trim her lips from time to time. I've always been hairy but of late I've taken to trimming and much prefer the feeling, I've not gone fully shaved yet but may do at some stage.

This is proberly a really dumb question but how on earth do you get it super smooth . I've tried all sorts in the past but have always ended up looking like a plucked chicken πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ .

sugarplum fairy wrote:

This is proberly a really dumb question but how on earth do you get it super smooth . I've tried all sorts in the past but have always ended up looking like a plucked chicken πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ .

Get an intimate razor and to shave against the growth. Better yet, wax!

Im clean shaven, my husband is trimmed short as he's not keen on the regrowth itch. Can't ever imagine going back to hair myself as prefer the smoith look and feel.

Both smooth - when it gets a bit moist around the pelvic region doing missionary and you get the evaporative cooling, it feels amazing.

Both clean shaven. I'm very hairy so looks a bit odd sometimes but I keep all around trimmed and shave the meat and two veg. Love the OH smooth.

My gf recently went full smooth, neither of us really liked it so now she has a little landing strip - I love it! I just trim short and shave the dangly bits, she loves the feel. Gotta agree!

We're both smooth. I (male) shave my cock and balls completely. I much prefer it, feels so much cleaner.
Because I'm a bit ocd I shave what hair I have on my body and armpits too. I just don't like body hair at all really.

The mrs is often clean shaven.

I am normally trimmed as I find clean shaven is too irritant, but i'd love to be able to be smooth.

I have very sensitive skin, so I have a closely trimmed triangle (the rest I can shave about once a week). I wish I could afford getting waxed (full brazilian) but I can't, so I have to make do. :P

Althouch I can ask nicely, I don't demand anything from my partners (except for my 'slave'.) For my female partners I don't care as long as it doesn't get in the way. For my male partners I prefer some texture on top for amazing clitoral stimulation and *everything* else clean shaved.

He hates the feeling of the re-growth so he just trims. I love me being smooth, trying to pluck up the courage to wax