Any smooth couples?

Yeh totally agree me and my wife both have cleans shaves/ waxing down there. I can't handle the wax don't no how you ladies do it :)

I shave more than my partner. Don’t like giving oral if she hasn’t shaved. I find it a turn off. I like to look trimmed and neat

I’ve always shaved it since it grew and last few years have moved on to waxing which keeps it smooth for longer. My boyfriend started to shave more after we got together and has kept it all smooth for years now. He doesn’t have any hair down there at all and says it is much more comfortable.

Both smooth, would never go back!

Both smooth, we use hot wax, hate being hairy now.

Mr JJ and I are both bare down below. I don't like hair anywhere on a human except the head ! xx

Do other guys have hair growing on the shaft?

Jay13 wrote:

Been shaving for years, everything off including up the shaft.

If I'm gonna shave my face, then I'll do my bits at the same time while in the shower.

Someone mentioned waxing - where do you go for a wax?

Jay13 wrote:

No hairs on my shaft Jay, All bits shaven.

As for the wife she likes a little tuft above her pussy, its quite nice when I'm down there with my tongue ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Homeguy wrote:

Jay13 wrote:

Been shaving for years, everything off including up the shaft.

If I'm gonna shave my face, then I'll do my bits at the same time while in the shower.

Someone mentioned waxing - where do you go for a wax?

I went to a salon in Glasgow. Type in male waxing and read the reviews. As for hair on the shaft, only a little at the base, but usually I'm very closely trimmed it's pretty much unnotacable

Both of us, and I get the pleasure of shaving my wife.

FiE wrote:

I am completely smooth.

OH trims. Wouldn't mind if he went smooth but he doesn't like the idea.

You can't beat smooth! Same here, trimmed around and smooth there it matters.

My OH is always smooth thats how we both prefer her pussy, I tried to go smooth as she love that look but I got lots of ingrowing hairs and a bit sore so we both agreed for me to just stay very short, my pubes that is you cheeky buggers! And just my shaft to be smooth as I never had problems there.

We are both fullly shaved. I’ve been smooth for years now and wife finally shaved her pussy after we had been to Amsterdam for my 30th. She’s been smooth for over 4 years now.

hi, I'm smooth & would love oh to be smooth too but she says it's difficult. how do people shave around labia ? she finds it hard to shave everywhere

I am completely smooth , have been for a very long time , would love a landing strip but every time I try it won’t grow in nicely , bit like my eyebrows 😂

Bf does shave but I get annoyed when he gets jaggy and he doesn’t get to cuddle me during the night so he tends to just keep it to a good trim 😀

X

I wax everywhere, the bf ATTEMPTS to trim his, i often here screams of OMG OUCH MY BALLS coming from the bathroom lol

Just for the fun of joining in - I love body hair. I love the feel of my lover's and my pubic hair getting moist and mingling.
Mmmmmm

I trim all body hair real short , but my whole under side is super smooth from sugar waxing . Wife trims her pssy hair trimmed real short . Shaving make bumps for me and then stuble . Along with it needs to be done too often , where sugar waxing last for weeks .

Yep.....we're both completely smooth......lovel the feel of soft skin against soft skin xx