Anyone else enjoy lite touch and much carressing?

I used to love being caressed across my whole body , super lite touch with fingertips . Loved that across my chest and abdomen and sliding across my hips and bum . Maybe special attention to my neck and nipples and along my back . The longer , the better . It would put me in a state of near panic I would get so hyper horny . My wife has not been active for years and I think I miss that even more than actual sex . It used to drive her wild for me to run my toungue up the length of her spine , just barely touching the skin . It was always fun to experiment looking for new areas that were unknown hyper sensitive to lite touch . One memorable one , was the back of her knee gave her an orgasm . And I have not been with a woman that did not go wild with lite kisses to the neck . I aways thought it built up the excitement and fun factor immensely . Anyone else enjoy this type of foreplay ?

7 Likes

Yes! One of my favourites to spend a long time just gently caressing someone all over, with soft touch, gentle scratches, feathers, wartenburg wheels, trailing floggers, oil and massage, kisses.
Always so pleasurable and builds everything up to a really explosive climax

5 Likes

Yes, im like that too. Long, Light Caresses with just the fingertips make me shiver. Often something i’ll do on my own, great foreplay when you masturbate. Especially if you mix it with other types of touch and squeezing as it makes all the different sensations really stand out. Drives me nuts

3 Likes

Definitely yes. Light caressing with my fingertips, tip of my tongue or just the ball of my tongue bar, over his chest, down to his stomach and then down to his cock. Then I gently bite him, and kiss him until he can’t stand it no longer

2 Likes

I love a bit of caressing! And especially on the nipples

2 Likes

I know exactly what you mean, @Oldman, and the answer is YES! :yum: There isn’t a square cm of me that doesn’t enjoy that kind of caress, and some areas - especially flanks and lower back - where it drives me completely nuts. I used to love being restrained and very gently stroked all over, and the longer it went on the more I liked it. Even the soles of my feet: my late wife and I had this thing where she’d be sat at one end of the sofa watching some stuff on the TV and I’d be at the other end. She’d have my feet in her lap, and she’d be stroking the soles incredibly gently. Used to send me into a sort of ultra-horny trance! :star_struck:

3 Likes

I love my feet being stroked, especially the soles! Unfortunately my OH isn’t keen on feet and it’s not quite the same doing it myself!
Neck kisses and gentle nibbling are sensational, I can feel that tingle going up and down my spine, almost making my legs turn to jelly. My scalp is another sensitive area, head massages can be a big turn on!
In fact there are very few areas on my body that don’t respond positively to soft touch.

2 Likes

Love, love, love… My partner once gave me a massage then with light touch ran his fingertips up my back to my neck then up through my hair, it felt amazing! I love gentle kisses on the neck and some passionate biting!

1 Like

:+1:I do.

I absolutely love my shoulders being rubbed! I do prefer it to be rough but gentle is good too! Turns me on pretty much straight away :man_shrugging:t3: I really get turned on if I’m really gently running my fingers all over someone else’s naked body though :grin:

1 Like

Yeah I love it. I love when a guy does it on my hips and on my neck.

1 Like

Yes! Soft touch anywhere, but especially my thighs and lower part of my belly :+1:

1 Like

Yes but not for too long. I think I have very very minor sensory issues when it comes to being touched. I love light touches with fingers, floggers, feather etc but after too long it almost makes my skin crawl. Same when I have glasses on for too long. It kind of irritates my nose but not in a sore way.

1 Like

Over the years I have used feathers along with a makeup brush . They work great on nipples and nap of neck . One particular time I was tied securely to the bed and blindfolded , my girlfriend was giving my whole body the lite touch . I was so aroused that after many minutes I finally came in quite a strong velocity with her just using a makeup brush along my raging erection . Then for added enjoyment , licked every drop of my cum off my body . Memories !

A makeup brush is a good idea! I’ve never thought of that one, might have to add one to my collection of sensory play things :grin:

2 Likes

I really thought more people might be into this subject ? Along with sensual whispers and a relaxed romantic atmosphere . I think more people need to invest the time to put lovemaking to another level .

1 Like

I do, my wife hates it if touch is too light, says it feels too much like tickling and makes her shudder in the wrong way.

It’s something I have come to enjoy relatively recently.

In our chastity slightly sub/dom relationship our sessions always start with me caged, nipple clamped and kneeling on the bed facing her. If and when she feels like it she spends time just lightly stroking my nipples, groin area and those bits of my genitals which are accessible through and outside the cage. After a few minutes she has me high as a kite, shaking, and moaning which she finds fascinating and amusing in equal measure. Other days she completely ignores me and concentrates on herself which is almost as exciting for me.

2 Likes

I enjoy doing the touching. I did a masseuse course ages ago so I new the correct amount of pressure to use, what part of your hands and fingers to use 'when and where, what movements to do and the speed. It was one of the best things iv done, every bloke I do it to and i usually start with that to get him in the mood before any foreplay (although foreplay usually doesn’t seem to happen, he’s turned on enough!).
Every bloke iv done this to has afterwards said “oh my god, your touch” and they go crazy for it then on after. Its mad something as simple as that and doing something where I never even touch there cock has that heart racing response.

1 Like

This is my husband, unless I have a firm pressure when I touch him, he giggles and moves away - not the desired effect!