Anyone else have an occasional "purge"?

I have a friend who ‘Marie Kondos’ everything. She once showed me how she files her T.shirts :exploding_head: I file mine by plonking them on the back of the dressing table chair :joy:
The process does not ‘spark joy’ for me - in fact, it makes me want to make several suggestions for the wooded egg @Ian_Chimp found!
But, yes, going back to a toy can bring renewed pleasure (I’m not helping with your clear-out, am I).

2 Likes

I love cleaning and organizing but it’s very hard for me to part with my sex toys! I’ve thrown out the couple of porous ones I bought when I first started out, but otherwise I enjoy having as big of a collection as possible.

I enjoy showing them to new lovers, even if it’s just to say ‘this is rubbish, I hate it, don’t buy one’

2 Likes

Pop 'em on the Second Hand thread
:grin:
Personally I’ve only thrown out a couple which were completely destroyed but a significant number ‘walked’ recently

we have not got to the point of throwing anything out yet… if there is something we have not used for a bit i make a point of getting it out and using it every now and then to mix it up. no point in just sticking to you new stuff find new ways to use it!!

1 Like

Normally the ones which get tossed are those that we no longer like, have broken or didn’t have the desired effect to start with…