Anyone Else Sleep Naked?

Since meeting my husband we have always slept naked. We have always found this a more intimate and sexy way to sleep. Neither of us have any night clothes and we sleep au naturel throughout the year. Cuddling up together, skin to skin, is lovely and waking up like this has led to some very sexy activities which may not have happened if wearing night clothes. We also think that having bought baby doll nighties they are more of a turn on, as to us it's kinky to be dressed in bed.

Does anyone else sleep naked and find it a warm intimate experience?

Always sleep naked.....everyone should it’s good for your skin your genitals and other sweaty bits and it’s great for intimacy and your sex life...

!00% agree, we always sleep naked. Much more intimate and stimulates oxytocin which means more sex :)

I thought all couples slept naked?

Unfortunately not everyone sleeps naked most of my girlfriends say that they don't. And I have been shopping for nighties with quite a few.

I don't as a general rule (although it's only ever thin nighties/chemise/babydoll) but I find that if I have had a really good satisfying play I really like the sensation of the covers against my skin so tend to stay naked then.

I probably would sleep naked if I had a partner although most of the ladies I know have said if they did this they would get groped all the time and not get any peace 🤣 It does make me sad how much people complain about their partners, I'm sure they don't mean it but sometimes you wonder why they bother being in a relationship if they dislike attention from their partners so much 🤷‍♀️

Yeah I sleep naked regardless of whether I am next to a partner or on my lonesome. Just feels more comfortable.

Every night, easier access for both of us if we decide to wake each other up in the middle of night with a treat!

Always 100% naked

All our married life!

Oh dear am i the only one who sleeps in shorts?

My son jumps into our bed a lot in the middle of the night or first thing in the morning so it feels right having my man parts away.

I always sleep naked but my OH mostly doesn't. She also tells me to wear something but I just want to be free

I can sed to sleep naked but my ex didn’t like me to cuddle up with her. With my wife I always wore pj bottoms and we snuggled. Now it’s still pj bottoms though if I lived alone might sleep naked preferably though Id just like someone to cuddle and keep safe

I love sleeping naked but now with older kids I do have to wear a nighty. But all mine are satin or lace and always sexy I'm not into baggy cotton nighties of pjs. Although I wear pjs round the house at weekends.
Hubby wears a t-shirt to bed he hates having his back cold but don't mind cold bum or balls 😂

Naked like a new born baby, always have always will.

Never, I get far too cold so PJs all year round for me. Can't say clothes have ever gotten in the way of intimacy for us thankfully :)

Always naked unless the grand children are here

I find it more comfortable and relaxing and waking up skin to skin is much more pleasing

Yes I sleep naked nowadays . I never used to but now I've discovered the freedom of it I wouldn't go back.

AmyA wrote:

I don't as a general rule (although it's only ever thin nighties/chemise/babydoll) but I find that if I have had a really good satisfying play I really like the sensation of the covers against my skin so tend to stay naked then.

Amy A - totally love this! There is something about having a totally satisfying moment then the covers touching you. In the past few weeks , there has been quite a few nights I've slept naked. It's just been too warm for anything recently! Go to bed with stuff and by the morning, the top is usually off. Clearly sleep stripping myself haha

Yep .......

Always sleep naked