Anyone Else Sleep Naked?

Naked all the way for me

I sleep naked all the time , unless its cold and i get my unicorn PJ's on ha!

Yeah, I sleep naked whether I'm with my OH or alone, I find it so much more comfortable. I also get really hot in bed, so it helps keep me cool.

I sleep naked when It's hot, most of the time though I sleep in boxers, although I would love to sleep naked more often as I get very hot in bed.

My wife and I have always slept together in the nude. Most of the time we sleep but, when the mood strikes us, it is so easy to slip into spontaneous love making.

Yes,my husband and I always sleep naked.

Not slept with clothes on in over a year

Yes, we both sleep naked - we just find it so much more comfortable xx

Yep, all the time

Yes always.

I must be weird then cause I canโ€™t sleep without clothes on! Too uncomfortable for me

Yes, we both sleep naked and always have....why is there other ways ๐Ÿ˜‰

K&c30's wrote:

Oh dear am i the only one who sleeps in shorts?

My son jumps into our bed a lot in the middle of the night or first thing in the morning so it feels right having my man parts away.

Nope Same here. Mrs sleeps in a babydoll normally

I always sleep naked, I hate the feeling of getting tangled up in clothes and duvet, especially wearing anything on my legs.
It's so much more comfortable with nothing on and I stay a comfortable temperature during the night too

I always sleep naked, I find it awkward having clothes on at night ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Iโ€™m always naked unless Iโ€™m poorly then Iโ€™ll wear loose pjs shirt and shorts just for extra comfort xx

As long as it doesn't get really cold at night, then I sleep naked all the time, as I enjoy that freedom feeling !! And, I'm then always Ready for Action, as they say !!

If you don't sleep naked with them, you don't love them :/

Yep always sleep naked we both do.

TwinkyGayBoi wrote:

If you don't sleep naked with them, you don't love them :/

I hope you don't really believe another person has to be naked around you at any time to prove they love you!

This thread would suggest it's not the popular choice but plenty of people don't sleep naked yet love their partner to bits, I know I do :)