Anyone have the Fun Factory ShareVibe USB Rechargeable Vibrating Double Strap On?

I've just bought this (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32202) for use with my girlfriend and wondered if anybody else had one and could share there experiences?

Thanks

Have you looked here:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32202#customer_reviews

Yeah i've seen the reviews on the product but they seem very artificial. I was just after as many experiences as i can. I shall be writing my own review after the weekend.

The product has only just gone live, so I think those reviews must be from the Testers, you might have to wait a little while for anyone else with experience if you don't believe the testers!

I have one, and I can assure you that the reviews aren't remotely artificial? I'd get a harness as a backup if you don't have one already though, a lot of people find the bulb end of a strapless strap-on hard to keep in during sex.

Thanks guys.
By artificial i mean they sound like they're reviews that have been comitioned. The language used isnt what i would consider conversational or believable. But maybe that's just me.

What you have to understand about lovehoney is that it does commission reviews - it commissions them from every day people like you and me, and many of those reviewers can be found chatting on here. The payment is that you get to keep the toy for free, the exchange is that you write an honest review

As a reviewer who has over 100 reviews myself, probably a third of were sent to me by lovehoney, I can vouch for the system being free from bias. If any lovehoney staff have reviewed an item, their name is preceeded by the word "lovehoney"

All lovehoney reviews are genuine. As a person who's been lucky enough to be offered the opportunity to review products for lovehoney, I can't honestly say that the reviews are 100% the opinion of the reviewer, nothing is ever 'commitioned'

+1 to SS and Foxxy.

The reviews for this product are fab. I like to see detailed reviews like this. They're informative, intelligently written and give indepth, genuine insight into the reviewers personal opinions of the product itself as well as it's use.

You'll find that most reviews written by testers will usually read in a similar way as they've been given a great opportunity as well as a gift and they all take it seriously.

I'd much rather read these reviews than the sort that say "got this yesterday, great product, GF cum and cum like never before and begged me not to stop".

What is it you look for in a review, Vhorza?

I have to say, if someone ever told me my reviews sounded 'artificial' or 'commissioned' - i think i'd be highly offended!

Well I don't know how many people are going write a review that sounds 'conversational'? 'It was pretty good mate, yeah, I like the, er, g-spot stimulation thing...the vibrations were a bit iffy though, could've been better'. Stephanie's said everything that needs to be said but they're all genuine!

Strangly My partner says my reviews seem as if I'm talking to others when I write the rewiew, but as I'm only a low end tester I haven't yet tested any of the big products.

Some people read books on how to write great reviews others read online help forums so they can further themselves up the tester list to hopefully bigger and better items in there eyes.

There's lots of blogs out there by people on this site who write reviews of toys maybe visit one or two of them to see how they write to see that they don't get paid they just get a nice new toy days or weeks before everyone else to test and write there honest review about.

Lovehoney - Stephanie wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

As a reviewer who has over 100 reviews myself...

You've been waiting for an opportunity to say that haven't you? Haha :)

Yip :)

You called? I have one, that I got as a tester, and I can 100% confirm that that is how I write reviews. Sure, I guess I was comissioned, as I got the product sent to me free, but I've written freely and honestly.

I'm happy to answer more specific questions you might have about it, but obviously in my review I couldn't have gone into every little detail, which is why its pretty general.

I have quite a lot of reviews, some of them are testers. The reasons some of them may sound artificial is because if you can write in good english and form sentences correctly, then you're more likely to be chosen to test other products too.

If you have a look through my reviews I often mention when I have tested a product, and I am brutally honest with everything I test. A lot of my reviews are very negative, and lovehoney encourage people reviewing to be brutally honest. This is because if someone has a realy rubbish product to test, and they give it a good review, then lovehoney will order more stock to meet demand, and although that stock may sell based on that good review, they would end up with a lot of returns because people didn't like the product.

If you've already bought the product, why are you so concerned about the reviews? Try it out for yourself and see, if you don't like it, return it.

I just added my review for the Share Yesterday, so there are 4 reviews now. Just read through the other three and they don't sound artificial to me, but I understand the suspicion. Not many companies have so many detailed reviews ....but then again, there are not many companies like Lovehoney lol.

The reviews are written by genuine people, trying them at home and then writing a review. I know because I am one of them. The best way to tell if reviews are genuine.....go click on someones profile and look at their reviews. You will usually see a mix of 5 star raving reviews, 3 star "it was okay" reviews and 1 star "Nope it was horrible" reviews. Lovehoney has never censored any of my reviews, even when I have said some products were bad bad bad.

Hope that helps. Oh and BTW, the Share is a pretty good toy imo. That is probably why it has lots of raving reviews. I didn't find it perfect, but overall good.

If you take a browse around some of the other products on the site you'll see that we publish all reviews, whether positive or negative. We do read and edit all reviews, but the only edits we make are to correct spelling and punctuation to ensure that the review is legible. We never edit the context at all, even if someone says "This product is awful, I hated it, don't buy it!" it still gets published to the website.

Well, yes and no... I personally read almost all reviews prior to purchasing an item and do think they are very useful. This is why I felt I should give back and started writing my own. However, I've had not one, but two negative reviews that did NOT get published. I was kindly asked to review my review (pardon the pun), after I’ve sent back the items. I found it was odd, as both items were not that high-end (I’ve given negative reviews about high-end products and those got published without a say), and were lingerie. I couldn’t find a logic behind this request from Lovehoney’s staff, but I did perceive it as if they had a list of items that they prefer to push forward with only positive opinions. So I stopped writing for them and opened my own blog for reviews (of all sorts of products and services, not just sex related).

Especially with higher-end items like this one, we make sure we choose good writers to send a free sample to, because we want customers to have a detailed review before deciding whether the product is worth the money.

Well, almost... You recently asked a single woman (she states so on her profile and also mentions it in her review!) to test and review a sex swing. How fit a choice could this be?

Don't get me wrong, I'm still a fan of LH's, but these are just some of the facts I've noticed since I "study" you. :)

@Vhorza: on the up side, Lovehoney even published my reviews of items I purchased elsewhere (but they have it on offer). Just to reassure you: I think they are honest reviews, however, to state the obvious, we are all different, so you might hate the same product others love!

Good to read all of these replies. Firstly i didnt mean to offend anyone with my comments.
I suppose it's the cynic in me, but i have been reasurred and shall read all future reviews with a more open mind.

As for the share vibe, it arrived today and my girlfriend and i are looking forward to giving it a go later on. And i shall be writing my own review.

Vhorza

era wrote:

Well, almost... You recently asked a single woman (she states so on her profile and also mentions it in her review!) to test and review a sex swing. How fit a choice could this be?

I just wanted to comment here and say that if this is indeed the case, the reviewer could have said "No" when asked if they wanted to test it. If I don't think i'm going to be the right person to test a product if I was asked, then I would say no - what's the point?

Also, if this person added it to their tester list, and they were chosen to review it - it's not Lovehoney's 'fault' as that person put themselves forward to testing!

Ahem. Single woman does not equate to "not having sex".
Besides. To review a product like that, you don't even need another person. You can comment entirely on everything required all by yourself.