Anyone in a band... Merch hunting :) SG

So, i mentioned earlier im bumming about for photoshoot ideas ANDDDD

Ive thought of using my own room as an emo kid den, playing on the fact i have a young face. I'm looking for anyone in a band, friends with a band, etc etc etc wanting me to causually "slut up" some merch ie a tshirt wrist bands and posters. Ima need alot of posters from different bands artists for the wall, quite the space got a few but i asked and apparently i may need consent to publish photos if its a large piece of your merch.

So im looking for anyone willing to help out a newbie alt pin up model with a music trash bedroom set, Anyway possible be it having a ton of posters your chucking out which could be folded n posted etc, its not pay day yet either so hence why im bumming

My theory is blackish sheets, maybe city sky line, headphones bumming about everywhere along with wires maybe some disks, poster bombed wall, knee high socks, chucks or vans, bad tshirt, shorts of some description (maybe even pvc), wrist bands and black lace

Could also send some of the photos as a thankyou

Sorry if im a rule breaker or sound like a begger but girls gotta try!

Hey, might be able to sort something out! Bear with me :)

I'm happy to send you one of our shirts if you like? We need a photo of our shirt anyway, was going to to get a friend to model. But that would work pretty well if you're up for it?

Are you doing SG then?

yeah, im just starting it all out getting plenty of stuff lined up yeah ill make sure theres a few family friendlys for websites. You want a way to get a hold of me? buisnessy mail address etc?

Hmmm my friend has a band that's just starting out and they will be needing pictures for thier merch ect.... They're in Sussex though, I'm not sure where you are? x

Mailed you uxo

and im all the way up in Scotland quite out the way for sussex. Was going to be doing my own shoot just needed to adopt merch for it. Cheapens the buying the next 700 odd issues of kerrang n nme for posters haha x

Banananananas! wrote:

So, i mentioned earlier im bumming about for photoshoot ideas ANDDDD

Ive thought of using my own room as an emo kid den, playing on the fact i have a young face. I'm looking for anyone in a band, friends with a band, etc etc etc wanting me to causually "slut up" some merch ie a tshirt wrist bands and posters. Ima need alot of posters from different bands artists for the wall, quite the space got a few but i asked and apparently i may need consent to publish photos if its a large piece of your merch.

So im looking for anyone willing to help out a newbie alt pin up model with a music trash bedroom set, Anyway possible be it having a ton of posters your chucking out which could be folded n posted etc, its not pay day yet either so hence why im bumming

My theory is blackish sheets, maybe city sky line, headphones bumming about everywhere along with wires maybe some disks, poster bombed wall, knee high socks, chucks or vans, bad tshirt, shorts of some description (maybe even pvc), wrist bands and black lace

Could also send some of the photos as a thankyou

Sorry if im a rule breaker or sound like a begger but girls gotta try!

Hey Banananananas!

I have no problem with you asking for input and help with photoshoot ideas, in fact I think it's a great idea! However advertising another website (even with initials) is against the forum rules, as is asking for / handing out personal contact details and offering to send out pictures.

Regardless of our rules, you will need to check with the site your modelling for if you can share the images. The particular website you're choosing to model for pay for your images so in the eyes of the law, they own them. It's also a pay-to-view site so they probably won't be happy if you share them around. If I remember correctly, you can only have 2 images for your personal portfolio per set to share publicly. If you hand out extras and they slip onto the net, you'll be breaking your contract and they could sue you.

Please familiarise yourself with the Forum Rules and refrain from doing any of these things in the future.

Good luck with your alt modelling ventures!

Sorry Jess, i skimmed the built point bits of the rules n didnt see it for here. Id usually have had the chat feature but you cant really have a proper conversation without it.

Been told by an girl with a few years on me from them as long as its not got a logo on it and its not given over in the set its all good as they really dont own that particular image just the set from afterwards.. many loop holes or simple ways that its not theres shes worked around

Banananananas! wrote:

Sorry Jess, i skimmed the built point bits of the rules n didnt see it for here. Id usually have had the chat feature but you cant really have a proper conversation without it.

Been told by an girl with a few years on me from them as long as its not got a logo on it and its not given over in the set its all good as they really dont own that particular image just the set from afterwards.. many loop holes or simple ways that its not theres shes worked around

Ah yeah - as long as it's not part of your set it'll be fine :D

Any they pay for, they own though :)

Hey, I don't think I've received your mail :/ looks like my emails been removed off this post as well... is that not allowed then?

uxo wrote:

Hey, I don't think I've received your mail :/ looks like my emails been removed off this post as well... is that not allowed then?

Hi uxo,

I've taken down your post as you were sharing personal information, which is against the Forum Rules.

Ah sorry! Am I allowed to share it on my profile then?

uxo wrote:

Ah sorry! Am I allowed to share it on my profile then?

No worries, it's an easy mistake to make.

We don't recommend that you share any personal information anywhere on the forums (this includes your profile). This is covered by the Forum Rules.

We never encourage sharing of any personal information on our site for a couple of main reasons:

a) Once you post online your information is completely public, meaning anyone can access your details and bombard you with junk, hack your account, share your details without your knowledge or anything else they wish to do with it. It's just not safe so we ask that you don't do it.

b) Lovehoney isn't a hook up / chat site. As soon as personal information is shared it's impossible for us to moderate and protect our forum members from potential abuse. To keep everything running like a well oiled vehicle, we prefer to keep everything out in the open. This also means other members can learn from your dicussions.

I know in this instance it wasn't for kinky chat and it was business related, but nontheless I must stick to the rules and cannot make exceptions.

In addition, the email being exchanged was for the purpose of making business arrangements for another site who Lovehoney are in no way linked with, and also for sending images, which is also against the forum rules.

When you get a moment, please read through the Forum Rules, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Fair enough! Yeah it was merely some merch for Bananananananas! needs, in exchange for a photo on our merch page :) nothing seedy haha!

all understood :)

Banananananas! wrote:

Mailed you uxo

and im all the way up in Scotland quite out the way for sussex. Was going to be doing my own shoot just needed to adopt merch for it. Cheapens the buying the next 700 odd issues of kerrang n nme for posters haha x

Quite a long way away... never mind - best of luck though x