Very excited....

Going for a photo shoot later this week CAN'T WAIT ! The hard work has already started deciding what to wear and take with me :D Doubt I would be welcome bringing a couple of suitcases with me lol

How long is the shoot >?

Sounds good and I wish you all the best... although home made shoots are better ;) You can up to all sorts of jiggery! :p

Take the suitcases anyway! :)

Nah, they need to give you more information so you know what to wear. What kind of photographer will you be dealing with? What styles do they like? Do they have props? What are the backdrops/scenery like? You need to know all this to narrow your wardrobe down! Have fun! xx

KinkyFuckery wrote:

How long is the shoot >?

As long as we need it's an old school friend of mine, favours returned sort of thing

Another friend of mine does makeup for a living so sorted there too.. It's totally upto me what I want to wear she is ok but not up for anything more kinky then underwear shots ;)

Thats fab the reason I ask Im a photographer was gonna suggest how many outifit for your time limit but as no time limit, I say at least 5 -6 outifits have fun x

Kinda guessed you were into photography kf. Your profile pics are impressive. Still can't manage to upload mine.

Ron Burgundy wrote:

Kinda guessed you were into photography kf. Your profile pics are impressive. Still can't manage to upload mine.

Thanks Ron

i did a photo shoot best mate took my pics I trained her on my camera and hire a studio and edited myself = OH wank book for xmas as a present simples

They look excellent. To be honest they frustrate the hell out of me. I can't figure how to upload from my new phone and you have so many :)