Anyone see the Great British Sex Survey....

So did anyone watch the show last night ....

Anyone notice a few Lovehoney toys pop up here and there ![wink|20x20](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif "wink")

I spotted the Sqweel Go & Annabelle Knight's very own : Annabelle Knight Ooooh! Powerful G-Spot Vibrator  , amongst a few others! 

I always try to watch these things when they pop up , research purposes of course ! 

I missed it, but will definitely be watching it today on catchup.

I taped this, so I will be watching it tonight. Very cool there were some Lovehoney toys on there ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif) xx

Afraid not. Might be worth a quick on-demand watch by the sounds of it.

OOo, what was it on? Missed it!

I watched it. Some of it was shocking. Loved seeing the sqweel, I was like I know exactly what that is!!! Lol 😊

Its was good. But it didn't for me show what typically goes on in the bedroom IMO. It was in many ways concentrated too much time on the extreme fetishes rather than the more common/popular ones.

No mention of the the Maids outfit , no mention of the school girl outfit ( possibly a morality issue), very little about tieing your partner up .Nothing much about impact play either and role playing was briefly mentoned .

If being honest I felt a bit short changed. Perhaps they had too much material to cram in a one hour show and if they say had done a short series it would have given lets say a more balanced view of whats going on .

An enjoyable and quite funny viewing though.

We watched it, but to be honest we weren't impressed.

Typical CH4 programme too many ads and some of them were pretty extreme... Was it really Britians top 10 sex toys?

lmh95 wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Its was good. But it didn't for me show what typically goes on in the bedroom IMO. It was in many ways concentrated too much time on the extreme fetishes rather than the more common/popular ones.

No mention of the the Maids outfit , no mention of the school girl outfit ( possibly a morality issue), very little about tieing your partner up .Nothing much about impact play either and role playing was briefly mentoned .

If being honest I felt a bit short changed. Perhaps they had too much material to cram in a one hour show and if they say had done a short series it would have given lets say a more balanced view of whats going on .

An enjoyable and quite funny viewing though.

+ 1 Was thinking of you and your missus mysteron when they showed the film clips from the secretary x

Thanks thats so funny . I havn't got her to crawl on the floor yet !

Have to try find this on catch up tv.

Yeah I watched it and wasn't massively impressed. They spent virtually no time talking about uniforms and I think they went on to long about some of the more extreme ideas .

Also kept giving a top ten rundown ( like we could possibly have forgotten it all since the ad break! ) think it was just a way of padding the programme out!
Having said all that though it was entertaining in places!

You have to luv that black latex telletubbie though ! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I thought that teletubbie thing looked a bit scary! lol.
Best bit was that bloke running around a sex shop being zapped by the woman with the remote control device!

mysteron wrote:

You have to luv that black latex telletubbie though ! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

How imaginitive though was that !  I commend him on his design and coming up with something that meets his needs 

When one of those suits or the vac bed go on the test list I am first in the queue!

Wasn't coco de mer the sex shop lovehoney owns? Loved seeing him running round it in a panic

Saw it and was grossed out by the guy who liked to jerk off in a pint of live worms. noticed the LH toys and was shouting at the tv when the people were trying to figure out what the sqweel go was

Yummymummy :-* wrote:

Wasn't coco de mer the sex shop lovehoney owns? Loved seeing him running round it in a panic

That is the one , for those of you that may have seen the first tv series it features on that 

Haven't watched it yet but am looking forward to seeing it on catch up

Enjoy it Kazamarie