Anyone see the Great British Sex Survey....

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Yummymummy :-* wrote:

Wasn't coco de mer the sex shop lovehoney owns? Loved seeing him running round it in a panic

That is the one , for those of you that may have seen the first tv series it features on that

I know lovehoney don't sell dvd's but I think they should make an exception and sell their own series so I can watch it as I don't have the channel ๐Ÿ˜Š

So did anyone watch the show last night ....

Anyone notice a few Lovehoney toys pop up here and there ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I spotted the Sqweel Go & Annabelle Knight's very own : Annabelle Knight Ooooh! Powerful G-Spot Vibrator , amongst a few others!

I always try to watch these things when they pop up , research purposes of course !

I watched, underwhelmed to be honest, I learnt nothing new, having got it all from here. Saw the toys and guessed them

Scorpius12 wrote:

I taped this, so I will be watching it tonight. Very cool there were some Lovehoney toys on there ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif) xx

Yup I recorded it too and I'm watching it later ๐Ÿ˜€

Which one?

The tellitubbie petrified me.

As did the worms. As someone who can't touch things like snails slugs and worms, I was heaving while watching it.

I missed it but will definitely be checking this out on catch up

I also saw the Lovehoney remote control love egg. On the egg box bit ๐Ÿ˜Š

mysteron wrote:

You have to luv that black latex telletubbie though ! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

How imaginitive though was that ! I commend him on his design and coming up with something that meets his needs

Tell me you arn't thinking of stocking this ! Lol

mysteron wrote:

mysteron wrote:

You have to luv that black latex telletubbie though ! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

How imaginitive though was that ! I commend him on his design and coming up with something that meets his needs

Tell me you arn't thinking of stocking this ! Lol

well I am a fan of latex myslef so .........![cheeky|20x20](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif "cheeky")

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

I also saw the Lovehoney remote control love egg. On the egg box bit ๐Ÿ˜Š

A few of our dildos too popped up here and there 

I notice the LH purple basic butt plug being used as a chest piece. Also a LH doubled ended glass dildo's I just so happen to have was featured.(no my actual one) ๐Ÿ™ˆ

I agree with previous posters that it focused quite a lot on extremes, even though it had experts saying that accepting and enjoying your fetishes leads to a fulfilling and healthy sex life, I do feel it could have put some people off exploration. Particularly the section with the worms etc!

Also I though the voice over did seem to suggest that some of the fetishes were strange (I can't remember if this was just by tone, or what it actually said, it was just what I thought at the time), which wouldn't be helpful if you hadn't quite accepted your own kink.

That being said, I did find some of the show entertaining. I also guessed the oral sex simulator and the cock screw, but was a bit bewildered by the ball stretcher thing!

๐Ÿ™ˆ just realised I put chest instead of chess.

Watched it on catch up. It was a bit tame and concentrated far more on unusual fetishes than mainstream fun. I found the guess the sex toy bit really funny. And I was very surprised at how realistic the sex dolls were. I had not reolised they had come so far in their development. I bet they cost a pretty penny. I will never look at a fisherman with his bate box of maggots the same again!