App controlled toys

Hi new member here, sorry if this has come up already.
Looking for some advice I’m looking for an app controlled toys for the mrs I would like to try some outdoor play, what would be best to start with a knicker vibrator or one that is inserted? Any advice would be appreciated

3 Likes

Hi Bob. Welcome to the forum.
Have you asked her what her preference is?
Others can give what they think, but that’s just their own preference rather than what your wife would like.
I’ve heard amazing things about the lovense lush 2, and 3 though (an insert-able one). Plan on getting one for my wife very soon. Very expensive though.

1 Like

I haven’t had much sucess with app controlled toys.

I have found the Lovense range to be marginally more reliable than any other but that’s still not a recommendation.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! A knicker vibrator sounds like a good start to me, lovesense and we-vibe tend to be the better of brands for app controllers if wanted to look into them

2 Likes

I have quite a few vibrating eggs and knicker vibes, mostly remote control rather than app control though. Basically, I get a lot more sensation and “buzz” as it were from knicker vibes but they are not hugely quiet so you need to be somewhere pretty busy if you’ve got them buzzing away all the time. Vibrating eggs are generally much quieter and I’m happy wearing them for a trip around the supermarket without worrying about noise but they are not as strong sensation wise.

To be honest, if I were you I’d go with a rechargeable remote control toy over an app controlled as I’ve found the connection to remotes infinitely better than the connection to a phone. For example, the We-vibe Bloom is probably sensation wise the best egg I have as it’s weighty and the vibes are much more powerful than most, however, the app connection is useless. It seems to consider a vagina a Faraday Cage and the only way it will respond is if the phone almost joins it in my vagina too. The Melt, using the same app, works very happily from a couple of rooms away!

I have no experience with app controlled knicker vibes but if you’d consider remote controlled instead I have a few I’d definitely recommend and one I definitely wouldn’t :rofl:.

2 Likes

She isn’t sure, when we’ve spoken about it she’s seemed more inclined towards the knicker ones but she is open minded

I don’t think we would mind which ones we got I just assumed the app controlled ones would be better but I think the remote ones sound like the better option

The app controlled give you a greater range of controls and, I guess, a closer interaction with the toy (when they work). As I said above, the experience using the app with an internal egg was terrible but they might work well with knicker vibes? I have no experience with this though.

In terms of remote control knicker vibes, my favourite two are not the priciest, which is excellent. They are the Mantric Knicker Vibe (currently 30% off in the black colour for some reason) and the Juno Knicker Vibe (currently out of stock unfortunately). The Mantric has great, deep, rumbly vibrations (for a small vibe) which is my clit’s preference. It’s a very effective knicker vibe. The Juno is my preference for night’s out with live music bands and lots going in because it has a noise activated mode which means it vibrates fiercely away when the surrounding noise is loud and when the bands are playing but the strength of vibrations reduces and is quieter when you’re in a quieter environment. The battery in this mode also lasts all night which can’t be said for many other wearable vibes. This music mode probably isn’t a feature you’d be especially after though as the thrill for you guys will be more about you being in control and it’s vibrations are not as rumbly as the Mantric so my recommendation would probably be the Mantric. Both these knicker vibes have remotes that work well from across a crowded room with no connection issues at all.

Very important though… these knicker vibes need close fitting knickers with correctly placed pockets!!! Close fitting for firm clit pressure and pockets for keeping placement on clit (…rather than them wandering off out of your knickers and down a trouser leg! :rofl:). I have a number of sets of these that come with ready made pockets that I use with knicker vibes, unfortunately they have been discontinued for reasons I simply can’t fathom but I’m sure a needle and thread can do a good job with alternatives you and your Mrs might already have. I would not recommend the knicker vibes held in place magnetically, they are too heavy and weigh knickers down so there’s no clit contact!

Remote control egg wise, my top one is probably the Fifty Shades Relentless Egg, I wrote a review in 2014 and it still works perfectly and gets use almost a decade later which I think says a lot for it. There may well be better eggs now but I’ve not found them. As I said above, the vibes and weight are better with the Bloom but it’s app connection is so bad it makes it unusable as a couple’s toy out in public.

I would also recommend having a look at the eggs with attached clit vibrators on the arm. I can’t link the one I have as it’s not currently stocked by Lovehoney but it’s pretty similar looking to this Adrien Lastic one and gives the advantage of both internal and clit stimulation as long as the fit is good for the person wearing it.

1 Like

Thank you so much for you advice, we’re going to look into them and see which one she wants to try. Thanks again

1 Like

Thanks @AJSTAR Just seen that the WeVibe moxie upgrade (Moxie+ App and Remote Controlled Wearable Clitoral Knicker Vibrator) supports remote and app options. We love the rumbly of other WeVibe toys and this ems to get good reviews on LH. It’s a big fantasy using toys on my Mrs secretly when out and about and she doesn’t get on with internal toys for long periods of time so this might be an option

Woohoo! Give it a go and see how you both get on :smiley:

Are you looking for ones she can wear in public or just at home?

Can’t wait to hear how she likes this one!