Apps for Couples!

Hello people! Does anyone know of any apps out there for couples? I’ve seen mention on here of an app run by LH called ‘Nookii’ or similar, where both parties download it and swipe through fantasies, and if they match a fantasy, it tells them both. I can’t seem to find it on the App Store though so I assume it no longer exists. Does anyone know of any similar kind of things? Thanks, Ben 🙂

Following this with interest bet there are some interesting ones out there

We use one called Kindu which is fairly good. You get 62 days of packs and then the celebration store has different themes / holidays etc there all free. You basically say love maybe it no to it and if you both select love or maybe it shows as a match. I think there are 5 or 6 packs you can buy for like 99p each but you don’t actually need to buy them

There’s also a consistently added to stream of toys that come with apps these days. It might be worth taking a look at those. We have had so much fun surprising the other with a sudden switch in vibration intensity for example :)

Oooo not something I’m too aware of but following with interest!

No I couldn't find Nookii either, and I think Kindu is for android.

Kindu is for both, we both have iPhones x there was a game on android which is now on iPhone called bliss my H got once and that’s quite good

Fun&Funky wrote:

Kindu is for both, we both have iPhones x there was a game on android which is now on iPhone called bliss my H got once and that’s quite good

I went on my iPhone app store but couldn't find Kindu or Bliss my H?

Couldn't find Nookii either Gosig :-(

Thanks guys!! I’ve found Bliss; If you search for ‘Bliss Lite’, that looks like it could be the one! I couldn’t find the Kindu one either though :-(

Alicia4Ever wrote:

Here's the link to the appropriate page on the LH blog. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2018/02/16/6-apps-that-will-shake-up-your-sexual-routine/

Kindu is my favourite.

Following with interest! This seems like a great idea and definitely something new to spice up things in the bedroom x

From what I’ve tried today, most of these apps seem to be US App Store with Apple and unable to download in the uk. Disappointing.

The OH & I have just started using Desire. It's been good fun so far. Essentially it's an app that allows you to send "dares" to your OH with a set time limit to complete them. The dares can either be written yourself, or selected from all the community written dares, so you've got pretty much free reign in what you send!

Desire looks very interesting!!

I have downloaded an app called Spicer, it's kinda like Tinder but instead of locals in your area, it allows you to see 'matches' you and your partner are both happy to do that you've selected, ie if you both want to take part in longer foreplay, anal, double penetration, adding another person, etc. However it quickly ran out of new questions to ask us, but it gave us both a good view of what we both like (and don't like!) without having to have the possible awkward 'well I like this idea.....' conversation

NatandTom wrote:

There’s also a consistently added to stream of toys that come with apps these days. It might be worth taking a look at those. We have had so much fun surprising the other with a sudden switch in vibration intensity for example :)

Hi What toys and apps would u recommend and do they work like miles apart, e.g when he's offshore and I'm lonely at home xx

Richyrichrich wrote:

The OH & I have just started using Desire. It's been good fun so far. Essentially it's an app that allows you to send "dares" to your OH with a set time limit to complete them. The dares can either be written yourself, or selected from all the community written dares, so you've got pretty much free reign in what you send!

Just installed this, hopefully the OH will be happy to join the fun as well. Excited to try it. Thanks for suggesting.

A lot of these are not available anymore and the ones that are are quite tame IMO. Would love something a bit kinkier. Feel like these are for new couples, not really for couples like me and my wife who are past all the boundaries already.

I like "couple". It is like a messaging platform where you have only one possible recipient. That way you can be sure your sexy messages are not being sent to the family WhatsApp group by mistake!

Boomplus wrote:

A lot of these are not available anymore and the ones that are are quite tame IMO. Would love something a bit kinkier. Feel like these are for new couples, not really for couples like me and my wife who are past all the boundaries already.

With desire, you can write your own dares, so you can make it as kinky as you like :)