Apps for Couples!

Another vote for Desire. Lots of fun, especially making your own dares to try out

We both use Desire as well. really good fun. she is actually winning at the moment.

Me and the OH downloaded Desire recently. Haven't really looked at it that much but the format of it seems a good idea as other members have mentioned by being able to use community dares or create your own.

XConfessions is one I found on the App Store in the UK. It’s a format were you link the app to your partner and you go through a list of Kinks which match up. Trying this out later, hopefully she likes it 😊

Ipassion is quite a fun one. You answer questions about your preferences and your partner has to guess them. You can offer rewards through the app if they get them all right such as a massage or making you dinner. It ranges from sexy things to more romantic stuff and can be a fun way to learn about your partner.

I found an interesting one today called "tiny decisions".

Its not an app written as an adult app, its essentially a spinning wheel, but you can customise or create your own wheel, press the button and it runs through.

Did a quick play and created a "bdsm" type list (spank here, tickle there, perform this act etc) and gave it a shot. Worked like a charm.

Might be a way to have some fun with couples just looking to get into various styles of play, intdoduce some spontenaety, or add some variety to foreplay / sex play without having to come up with ideas on the spot (e.g. if you both look through and agree to the options on the wheel, then the fear of being thought of negatively for the idea, or the actual negativity of an idea floated at the wrong time is eliminated.)

A date night list could be fun -

Go out without knickers on

Whilst out, remove nickers and hand to your OH

Perform "random sex act"

etc etc etc

Not sure how many different lists can be created on the free version, but the "pro version" is only like $2 so cheap as chips anyway.

Myself and my parter us Spicer, it gives you a series of questions of which you can respond Yes, No or Maybe and displays any matches. You can also write your own questions in the app which remain anonymous. You can also set challenges / dares within a specific time period which begins to count down when your partner accepts, you can assign points to each dare and then create rewards that require a specific number of points. Great tool to spice things up or discover what your mutual interests might be.

So I finally got to try out the "tiny decisions" app mentioned above in an actual play date / sex session.

Had 2 phones set up, one with the app running, the other with a timer.

For the app phone, had two wheels set up, a his and a hers. Things like "20 smacks on the ass with a paddle" or "full back / legs / butt massage 5 mins" " receive oral for 2 mins" etc and other bits n pieces (hence, the 2nd phone with a timer on it).

Mrs Sen did her usual eye roll when I first mentioned to her about the app, and then when I was setting up for play time, another eye roll with the 2 phones (shes not much for technology, even AppleTV took a while to master).

Pretty much straight away, she was a convert. Loved the variety and that you didn't have to think things like "how long should I do this for" or "how many whacks is enough" etc etc etc. All the benefits I guess of dice or cards, but with the added bonus of being able to be modified to suit whatever style you wish.

It was her b'day yesterday, so the morning was all about her, the wheel spinning merrily through the list of activities and she really enjoyed it.

What they say about revenge being a dish best served cold? I think she almost had more fun going through my wheel, commanding me to roll over, taking control of the paddle, whip, spoon etc.

I definitely won't be so gentle next time.....