Are mini wands worth it?

Hey everyone,

What’s the best type of wand to get the mini hand size ones don’t look like they will do the best job, we don’t want a plug in one, we don’t want one that’s to noisy we’ve read loads of reviews can anyone recommend one that meets all of these and also let us know if the smaller ones are actually worth using?

1 Like

I got the LH mini rechargable one recently - it is surprisingly powerful! I’m definitely a fan!

I got it in the sale as I wasnt sure if it would be strong enough, but now I’m glad I didnt go for the mains powered. It is still louder than other toys I have, though!

2 Likes

The mini wand is fab, as is the oriel rocks off

2 Likes

Lovely thank you, they just seem really small and the reviews are mixed on some we are really interested in getting one but they just seem too small lol :joy:

1 Like

Nice one we will take a peek at this thank you :blush:

1 Like

Check out the Magic Wand Mini Rechargeable Extra Powerful Cordless Vibrator; I am about to post a review on it, but this one is extremely intense and great because it is a Magic Wand product, but you don’t need to plug it into the wall.

2 Likes

I personally advocate for everyone to have a Doxy in their collection (I think they should be funded by the government on health and well-being grounds). But, my go to rechargeable wand are the mini LH and Oriel Rocks Off.

1 Like

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/magic-wand-vibrators/p/lovehoney-power-play-rechargeable-mini-wand-vibrator/a47076g84476.html This is the closest we get to that in the uk :uk: is it the same it looks similar?

Lol the uk government can’t work out how to blink let alone make anything that we all class as essential available lol :joy:

2 Likes

These are my faves. Yes I have an addiction!

Thank you we will be sure to check these out

Well recommended this one, we use it on both of us!

4 Likes

Although not described as mini…compared to the full size ones I have they are…

The Lovehoney X Love Not War koi sustainable rechargeable wand vibrator is really good…keep it in my bag for my go to when I stay at my partners…perfect travel size. Lightweight and comes with a handy storage pouch.

The Agent Provocateur X Lovehoney The Rumba silicone wand vibrator is my go to for when I’m here…lovely and squishy silicone gets me there everytime…easy to hold and no where as heavy as the full size wands.

I have my full sized wands too rechargeable and mains…pleased with every one of them.

Yes I love my wands…everybody needs a good wand and a good bullet in their collection.

Good luck in your mission.

6 Likes

I’d second the need to have a Doxy, but mini wands are great too. We travel with ours, and it’s light enough to be held in place inside OH knickers… Great fun :grin:

2 Likes

I have just ordered a wand and can NOT wait to try it :wink:

1 Like

I would definately recommend the Mantric rechargeable wand. Its not ‘mini’ but it’s smaller than a plug-in and feels high quality.

We’ve owned ours for over a year and use it frequently as its my Girlfriends favourite.

We’ve had no issues with it, it still holds charge well and offers a great range of speeds and patterns.

I find the whole Mantric range feels premium. Its slique and stylish and the light on the side which changes colour to signify what setting you’re on is great in the dark.

I got mine 50% off on Lovehoneys deal of the day, if you keep an eye out this product is often on sale and at that price is worth every penny.

2 Likes

We have the same one @Craig1234 mentioned. We love it. It is small, but it gets the job done.

2 Likes

Maybe try out the we-vibe Tango lipstick vibrator, know it’s not a wand but it is very powerful, quiet and rechargeable, so think it may prove to meet all your desires

1 Like

Great thinking we really need an upgrade lol :joy: it’s very old our one lol :joy:

We have this one.

Rocks Off Oriel 10 Function Rechargeable Wand Vibrator.

It is up there as one our favourite toys to use on each other and together.

1 Like