Are mini wands worth it?

It’s taken first place on my bedside drawers.

1 Like

Love it we are definitely going to invest in one, we are just going to find which is best for us, hard, fast and silent lol

I like my men like I like my wands: hard, fast and silent

:joy:

1 Like

@Steve_Laura69 did you purchase one just looking to get one we have one from another brand but doesn’t have any mid setting that my oh likes so wondered what you got and any advice

1 Like

The mini wand we got is brilliant you wouldn’t expect all you get in such a small wand it’s well worth the money and has so many settings and modes I’ll try and find it and link it if I get time, we love it! X :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart::blush:

We are happy with ours

Sounds just what we are looking for hopefully you can find the link haha hopefully going to try it with a vibrating dildo at same time as normally likes finger play as same time so thought we would give both a go

1 Like

I will link it when I can just having long days at the moment for 5 mins on here then back to decorating lol!
I’ll try link it for you later if I can if not I’ll see if ours can

1 Like

@Steve_Laura69 just got that one in the mail today and it’s currently charging for some fun later!

1 Like

I recently picked up the Doxy 3R rechargeable at an unbelievably good price from LH:

Retails at £150, was on clearance for £60 and I get 20% NHS, so paid £48 delivered.

It claims to be a rechargeable with the power of a plug-in.
I’d say it definately delivers on this.

I hear so many people singing the praises of Doxy as the pinnacle producer of Wands.
For my partner it was too powerful and lacked lower settings. It was only a couple of minutes before she asked me to change to our Mantric saying the Doxy was ‘too much’.

I’m posting this in response to your question because for my partner it appears that not only are mini-wands ‘worth it’, they are actually her preference.

Granted, the Mantric isn’t technically ‘mini’, but it’s deffinately a step down from Doxy and/or Mains Wands.

Thanks to the numerous responses on this thread praising it, I have just purchased the Oriel Rocks Off. Should be with us soon!

Want to get a wand to use with my wife but not sure she’ll like it so don’t want to spend to much in case it’s a waste of money, any recommendations?

I want to try one too