are nipple tassels sexy?? your thoughts on them

Are nipple tassels sexy?? I cant see the appeal for myself , hubby doesnt know as never thought bout it.so whats your thoughts? Any ideas other then twirling them

I suppose depending on person to persons views, I might sound extremely thick now I always wondered how they stayed on???

I always think dancers for a joke birthday or something when it comes to the twirling ones.

sassykitten;) wrote:

I suppose depending on person to persons views, I might sound extremely thick now I always wondered how they stayed on???

I always think dancers for a joke birthday or something when it comes to the twirling ones.

honestly i have no idea! I do like the diamonte ones just not tassels.cant see appeal of material windmilling.

I think nipple tassels are sexy because they are ridiculously teasing, they cover up the best bit of the boob, lol. All that twirly and look at me, and all I can think is ... okay can't write what I think due to the not too graphic rule, but it's pretty naughty, lol.

Any I've ever had/seen have just been sticky on the inside, and stick on like nipple pasties or those stick on bras x

P.S High-five on the pic :) nice to see you x

LadyS wrote:

I think nipple tassels are sexy because they are ridiculously teasing, they cover up the best bit of the boob, lol. All that twirly and look at me, and all I can think is ... okay can't write what I think due to the not too graphic rule, but it's pretty naughty, lol.

Any I've ever had/seen have just been sticky on the inside, and stick on like nipple pasties or those stick on bras x

rrright so its more teasing cause the nips not showing (face palm self! So simple never thought that)........and thank you i discovered hubbys phone works like laptop and lets me upload on his (weird )

Nipple pasties/tassel are attached by an adhesive tape similar to double-sided tape, but obviously in the shape to match the tassel.

For me, I love wearing them with quarter cup bras, or under sheer items. I find they make an outfit more luxurious, or slightly more teasing as the breast is on show but not the nipple, and gives you more to take off to get your other half more excited, or even more frustrated which can be fun to play with! Haha.

TickleMeTots wrote:

Nipple pasties/tassel are attached by an adhesive tape similar to double-sided tape, but obviously in the shape to match the tassel.

For me, I love wearing them with quarter cup bras, or under sheer items. I find they make an outfit more luxurious, or slightly more teasing as the breast is on show but not the nipple, and gives you more to take off to get your other half more excited, or even more frustrated which can be fun to play with! Haha.

wicked thank you!

I think it depends on the person. I think they look amazing on burlesque dancers, like the curvier women with big-ish breasts. However, I am a curvy woman with big breasts, but they don't look good on me! Perhaps because I'm not very perky :p

They are quite teasing, I can see the appeal for men. I also think they'd look nice with open cup bras as TickleMeTots said. :)

P.S. I know not all burlesque dancers are curvy with big boobs! Just what popped into my head ha xx

TickleMeTots wrote:

So no good for us guys with a hairy chest then 😂

Subdom27 wrote:

TickleMeTots wrote:

Possibly not. Though there's always shaving!

Subdom27 wrote:

TickleMeTots wrote:

whos says they just for women! Now this id love to see. Boogaloo unfutunately the muscles in my boobs took permenant vacation i know how u feel on the perkiness. I fink ill stick to pasty in fear ill knock myself out with mine lol

Not sure they'll have quite the same effect!

Not to me but oh liked them as a one off stocking filler.. very burlesque if u get into the whole role play thing they can be great... but definetly a blue moon event x

Personally i dont find any kind of tassles or pasties attractive. They just look odd, and accentuate size/shape differences between the breasts, and unless your nipples are right in the middle of very pert preasts they just look weird.

Subdom27 - you don't know until you try! 

Definitely a person to person type thing. The last time I tried some the OH just laughed! Then again, he doesn't see the point in lingerie either XD

Thank you everyone for your opinions .love hearing your views :)

VirginAngel wrote:

Personally i dont find any kind of tassles or pasties attractive. They just look odd, and accentuate size/shape differences between the breasts, and unless your nipples are right in the middle of very pert preasts they just look weird.

I disagree. One of my nipples is different to the other (op i had as a child to remove a cyst which means that when its cold it kind of shrivells up a bit where the faint scarring is) but with pasties or tassels they both look the same because you cant see them!

I suppose even if one of your nipples was slightly higher/lower/lefter/righter than the other, so long as the pastie was big enough you could make your nipples look more symmetrical.