are nipple tassels sexy?? your thoughts on them

Subdom27 wrote:

TickleMeTots wrote:

Nipple pasties/tassel are attached by an adhesive tape similar to double-sided tape, but obviously in the shape to match the tassel.

So no good for us guys with a hairy chest then 😂

Why not? I'd find it hilarious to rip them off.

I never even considered nipple tassels to be honest but I have just watched Britains Got Talent and the ladies at the end have made me want to try some, if not sexy then for a bit of a laugh. I was amazed at how much swish they had for little movement!

Labyrinth wrote:

Definitely a person to person type thing. The last time I tried some the OH just laughed! Then again, he doesn't see the point in lingerie either XD

I recently bought my first tassels, needless to say my OH was in a laughing fit when he saw me wear them *sob*.

He's agreed to give them another chance though, and I find it amusing to swirl them around lol!! :D

depends on shape of boobs

PurpleHeart wrote:

Labyrinth wrote:

Definitely a person to person type thing. The last time I tried some the OH just laughed! Then again, he doesn't see the point in lingerie either XD

I recently bought my first tassels, needless to say my OH was in a laughing fit when he saw me wear them *sob*.

He's agreed to give them another chance though, and I find it amusing to swirl them around lol!! :D

you poor things .were a jokey type couple in bedroom and this is one of my worries.think ill get them and do a dance;) get his attention and if it goes wrong hey atleast i got to shake my booty

I find them amusing rather than alluring but each to their own...

ShinySparkle wrote:

I like them because they bring some pizazz to an otherwise flat chest! :)

dont have flat chesy more like cow udders lol

Hahaha cow udders! I'm exactly the same Mrs.Hiskett, I feel like I belong on a dairy farm sometimes!

I think my partner would laugh if I wore nipple tassels, but actually that could be fun! More as a joke than an actual sexy thing for me I think xx

Well lets see if these cow udders have life! In the basket ready for thurs .told hubby ,showed some videos he genuinely up for it. Let the swingy things begin lol

Let me know how you get on with them Mrs.Hiskett, have fun! :) xx

I will lol worse case ill be sitting crying woth laughter

Any women can wear nipple tassels and she will look sexy!

Well from
Tommorow Theyll be on there way here!!! Yay

I think they're sexy if they stay on but seeing someone have to keep adjusting or resticking them is a bit silly.

Which ones did you go for in the end btw?

My partner is not phased by them at all but I would love to try a pair, especially matched with something like this - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22984

Boogaloo wrote:

Which ones did you go for in the end btw?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28693 . Got these as under the deañ so no biggy if they dont go down well.lovehoney-paige i love that outfiy its gorgeous

I like them becasue I like Burlesque . They could form part of a sexy striptease for your partner and useful for those open cupped lingerie garments. I ordered some a while ago to make an order up in the 3 for £10.00 offer.

There isn't really much not to like about them .

Mysteron thats what caught my eye the deal they was on. Just didnt know how i felt so i thought id ask thr forum .glad i did love hearing peoples view and ordering them today

Ive been converted. I CAN TWIRL TASSELS!!!! LOVE THEM!!!