are nipple tassels sexy?? your thoughts on them

mrs.hiskett wrote:

Ive been converted. I CAN TWIRL TASSELS!!!! LOVE THEM!!!

Yay :) Good to hear. What did hubby think? x

He at work so sent some pics hehehehhe gona give them the full work out tonight. No more cow udders more like big sequined twirly jewels lol

mrs.hiskett wrote:

He at work so sent some pics hehehehhe gona give them the full work out tonight. No more cow udders more like big sequined twirly jewels lol

Aw fab, let us know how the full show goes, lol :) Big sequined twirly jewels hey, sounds awesome ;) x

So excited! firever gona swinging my boobs around my head..

Personally I luv em when my Mrs wears them . Especially when she starts twirling them during a strip tease . My head just follows the movement and I am hypnotised by them lol

For their size and cost they are one of the most sexiest accessories available .

I think every girl should own a least one pair of these .![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

mysteron wrote:

Personally I luv em when my Mrs wears them . Especially when she starts twirling them during a strip tease . My head just follows the movement and I am hypnotised by them lol

For their size and cost they are one of the most sexiest accessories available .

I think every girl should own a least one pair of these .![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

just the one??? Im thinking a small box full hehehe

I may surprise my Mrs sometime and do a striptease for her wearing them .I suppose I could even try fitting one on my member and twirling that .

Certainly will bring a laugh if nothing else ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

mrs.hiskett wrote:

Enjoy

Im thinking of all the songs your could twirl them to! You spin me right round baby right round.... La la la.....l I'm going to be singing a all day now lol

Mysteron ive seen dancers with attached to each buttock :o.... Never know omg pmsl only if yoh ipload videos on here .

Never know wrote:

mrs.hiskett wrote:

Enjoy

Im thinking of all the songs your could twirl them to! You spin me right round baby right round.... La la la.....l I'm going to be singing a all day now lol

Hahah me too!

Love your new profile pic btw Never Know :)

Hope you and OH enjoy the nipple tassles Mrs. Hiskett, let me know if they work well with the cow udders and I may invest in some myself ;)

I think i would get banned if I uploaded a video of me on here . Plus I wouldn't want to put anyone off their tea or supper ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Boogaloo wrote:

Never know wrote:

mrs.hiskett wrote:

Enjoy

Hahah me too!

Hope you and OH enjoy the nipple tassles Mrs. Hiskett, let me know if they work well with the cow udders and I may invest in some myself ;)

oh got pics already just dont fink lovehoney wants to see my bangers lol

You ladies are all the same when it come to picking holes in your own bodies .

At least if you did decide to upload your pictures they would be "Forum Legal" as you nipples should be fully covered. That will be no diffferent than the pictures LH uses of the models modelling the cupless basques and bodices. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

mysteron wrote:

You ladies are all the same when it come to picking holes in your own bodies .

At least if you did decide to upload your pictures they would be "Forum Legal" as you nipples should be fully covered. That will be no diffferent than the pictures LH uses of the models modelling the cupless basques and bodices. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

i actually thought it wasnt allowed as never seen pics . I must do something bout this

However on saying that just to be on the safe side I would check with them first ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Wont do It on my phone . Ill grab my oh's one when he gets in

Does anyone know how to tie the tassel ?? Err mines come undone and now have strands everywhere.dont wanna send them back just how to tie the tassel

Boogaloo wrote:

Never know wrote:

mrs.hiskett wrote:

Enjoy

Hahah me too!

Thank you :) seems as though there are a lot of new photos popping up and I didn't want to be left out. Plus wanted one that was actually me!...... Yes I hate to break it to you..... I'm not actually a cartoon gingerbread lady!

So i actualy cant eat your gum drop buttons lol. My tassel knot fell to bits! Trying work out how to tie thrm. Twirl them apart.jesus im lethal.haf to send back gloves, rabbot and now these all in a month!!!! :( gona bam meself

Oh no, not my gum drop buttons!

Blimey mrs H, you twirl them so hard they broke?! Sorry not sure how you would fix them, I would imagine it would be very fiddly with all the small strands. I'm sure you'll be fine to get a replacement, shame as you sounded as though you were having such fun!