My wife says in her practice ( psychology) that she gets a lot of women who, when their husbands get older, ( 80 ish) they become sex obsessed perverts.
What is your take, or experience ? True / false ?
lol depends on the person and practically shouldn’t really be labelling them as perverts cause it could simply be they get an increase in sexual libido just like women can in later life after menopause so would it make old women perverts too?! ![]()
Are we not perverts all our lives there’s just less of us at that age.
“Perverts” suggests they are doing something untoward so I would say false. Older people are allowed to have a sex drive.
False. You can’t label them, because they have a higher sex drive than you. And we are all sex obsessed in one way or another ![]()
In my defense, I was also a pervert when I was a young man.
They just dont care anymore and say it as it is ![]()
Definitely not - they just enjoy being old enough not to care about being politically correct
Stacie says I’m a pervert and I’m only 43 so I’m guessing I’m now old lol
They’re realising how few opportunities they have left and want to make the most of it. I trust I’ll be the same.
I think what happens is the women go through meno, their sex drive crashes, and they are no longer interested in sex. The men, whose testosterone levels slightly decrease, and with the aid of viagra, are still functioning and interested in keeping things as they were for decades.
So, because WE are vibrant, and interested, we are called perverts. Kind of sad. Too bad medical science has been so lax in keeping the ladies functioning at a decent level. All the sex researchers must be men.
Depends on the definition of a pervert
I hope I continue being a pervert into my old age. I don’t think all men become horny old “perverts” I don’t think it’s perverted to have a sex drive.
Why is still being sexually active in your 80’s perverted?
Perverts can be any age. Just because you enjoy sex doesn’t make you a pervert.
“You say pervert like it’s a bad thing”
Seen on a t-shirt once at an event. All that really needed to be said.
I’m a pervert, we’re all perverts. Watch “Preaching To The Perverted”, it highlights the hypocrisy of those who accuse others of being the very thing they are and in a rather humourous way. Quite a bit of foreshadowing too if you watch closely. Absolutely brilliant film.
Something that has gone unsaid, is some of the “ perverts” who are men, are suffering with varying degrees of dementia, where they lose their normal inhibitions and do unusual things. Sexual play should be a lifetime long thing as long as it is healthy. Labeling someone as a dirt old man is hurtful if it is meant to be derogatory. I’m old, 75, and aspire to stay sexually functional for as long as possible. God willing I make it to 90 and still sport a usable erection and find someone to share the fun with.
I think it’s about the individuals definition of a pervert. In my opinion older men being perverts is not when they want sex with their wives/partners it’s when they start lusting after younger women who are not their partners, trying to cop a sneaky grope in a lift or accidentally on purpose falling on them to cop a feel
I had this in my office with a work colleague. I was in my early thirties and he was in his late fifties. He would go to walk past me when I was sitting at my desk and every time without fail he would trip and fall on me while getting a grope of me at the same time. I got fed up with it so when he went to pass me I moved my chair (it was on wheels) and he missed me and went on the floor. He never did it again. To me that is a pervert.
Also flashing in public to strangers.
I prefer the term " sexually active senior citizen " . I would not be surprised if several of my younger neighbors would label me as an old pervert . Mostly because during the summer I rarely wear a shirt around the yard . Most are applying more than their fair share of gravity by means of excess mass . Most never expose more than their hands to sunshine . I think they might be offended that I go to a nudist camp . Very few spend any time doing actual physical work around their yards .
I agree 100%. Some men, regardless of age are just perverts, and take any opportunity to try to do things that are just disgusting. My wife always talks about men in a most derogatory way, in how they act with women, and I absolutely get that. Imposing your will on unsuspecting or compromised females, even males for that matter is just not acceptable, in any setting.