Are old men perverts?

Are you sure that ALL men like a fit, younger woman, and that ALL men think of themselves as young(ish)…?

Not picking a fight, @SW2003, but I feel that’s a hugely incorrect statement and generalisation.. so many reasons to list why as well, especially on a forum that has a wide variety of folk with lots of different interests.

Maybe it could be rephrased to be “some”, or even “lots”… hope you understand where I’m coming from. :victory_hand:t3::innocent:

1 Like

Samantha here. I work in care and yes there are alot of men that are perverts. Sometimes, because of things like dementia and sometimes its just who they are.

Iv seen it all. 1 guy used to openly wank infront of his open door for us all to see.
Iv had my ass groped and lots of inappropriate comments. Not just men i might add…one woman in her 90s asked me to come with her as im her husbands type and he would love to have sex with me.
This lady did have dementia and her husband had passed away years ago. Very sad really

Exactly, i am more attracted to women my age or older, as i’m sure many men are. I’m 62.

1 Like

You can’t really blame them if they have dementia. I know many people with dementia, including women who were caring, beautiful motherly souls who became violent and foul mouthed.

1 Like

@WillC i completely agree that those with dementia cant help it.

There are lots that are just dirty old men though.

1 Like