Are you ever more horny than your partner

It has come to my attention that I am a lot more horny than my partner. Although we participate in activities about 5 days out of the week, it seems that those other 2 days I am much more horny than my partner to the point she gets annoyed sometimes. Am I alone in this situation? If not what do y’all do to try to get your significant other to be more horny while still respecting them and not being pushy or “annoying”?

3 Likes

No you are not alone! 28f her and my husband 32m. My sex drive is way higher than his and he sometimes feels frustrated and worried. Men think that a horny woman means bad news when away but it’s quite the opposite. He appreciates most times but sometimes he is just not in the mood and I end up solo play while he watches. Communication is key in this situation for sure!

5 Likes

I have been called insatiable more times than I can count.

Definitely not alone. I think a lot of relationships can be this way. I always try to read the body language if I’m trying to put the moves on. And if I have a doubt, I straight up ask. But in our case, we have to plan everything right now so heat of the moment stuff is rare. If it is a maybe, I’ll try to get the partner more in the mood.

If the other days are a no go for your partner, take the time for some solo time and get to know yourself better.

3 Likes

I’m always hornier than my husband, and I annoy him quite a lot :joy::see_no_evil: I try to take care of my needs solo most of the time. When we do things together, I make sure that he’s feeling good and enjoying it. I don’t want him to feel like I’m only in it for my own pleasure (even though I ensure I am thoroughly satisfied :+1: )

5 Likes

@AlexsSmith if you are having sex 5 days out of 7 I think you should count your lucky stars and not make any moves on the 2 off days.
Our sex drives are pretty similar, leaning towards me being slightly more horny. If he isn’t in the mood that’s fine I can entertain myself.

8 Likes

We have pretty much the same sex drive and have a good amount of sex during the week, some occasions we’ve had it twice a day. But if I’m horny :smiling_imp: and he’s not feeling it then I’m leaving him alone, if he’s said that he’s not in the mood, and I try and get him to change his mind, it’s feels like that I’m getting him to have sex when he doesn’t really want to and he’s only saying yes cos I keep on at him, so I’ll go and get my toys out and entertain myself. It’s not fair on him if I keep on at him, if he’s said no then it’s no. It’s not like I’m not getting any :joy: and it’s always worth the wait :smirk::woozy_face:

5 Likes

Everyone is different, some couples are at it daily and some like myself about every 3 months when we were younger now older about every 5 years. We are very happy and very much in love. You must talk with her and keep talking compromise is key.

3 Likes

All the time, but over the years we’ve worked with it and we now have a system where it doesn’t matter. Whenever we get the opportunity we have sex of some sort.

2 Likes

It’s no good pushing Mrs S but she’s quite happy for me to enjoy toys by myself. :smile_cat:

2 Likes

All the time…

:scream:

5 Likes

Yep - always. I guess that’s why I am on here, while she reads a book.

4 Likes

It isn’t that uncommon for couples to have different hormone levels as we all vary in it

2 Likes

I would say we are very well matched, I am very lucky as I could come across as a bit of a handful if we weren’t :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I’m way more horny than my wife. I’d like sex daily, she doesn’t seem to care until the week before her period.
I’m a bit of a pleaser so I won’t push her if she doesn’t want to.
It can be frustrating but I feel that really isn’t the right word. A challenge perhaps.
If I know my wife doesn’t want it I try to distract myself, listen to a podcast and fall to sleep. I normally then wake up rock hard at 3am 1 and have to sort myself out.

That being said the week before her period is a lot of fun. Time to push things a little and see if I can get her to experiment a little more

1 Like

Once upon time it was always my other half that wanted some, these days it’s me and he’s just not interested AT ALL.

So yes…

You know it’s real bad when you dress up real nice in brand new lingerie and take steamy pictures, text them to him (as he’s in the other room) and he sends a text back saying “I’m watching a film, you’re interrupting “ …

Yeh that!

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah 100%

My partner always has an excuse :joy::man_shrugging:

1 Like

This kind of thing happens to me too :see_no_evil:

Glad it’s not just me - I’ve literally thrown myself at him to have a flat out “no” recently. Ho hum…

1 Like

@FortySomethingWife that’s so sad and mean!!