Are you signed up for the surveys to earn free Womanizer Toys?

New survey today. I didn’t realise the points from the surveys can earn you toys… only 800 more to go and I think I’ll get the womanizer liberty lol.

2 Likes

Yup this one was worth 50! Thanks for the post!!

1 Like

Im signed up and I’m really close to what i wants the DITTO

Just recieved invites for interviews! Looks like the team is planning on giving out £100 vouchers.

1 Like

Another survey posted today!

Not for me yet :woman_shrugging:t2:

New survey today for 40 points!

Didn’t get the last one you mentioned… haven’t got this one :disappointed_relieved::woman_shrugging:t2:

I signed with this company 3 years ago. They are amazing! I was part of a test group for the newer version of their app last year. They were very friendly during the interviews. I felt very comfortable was them and I would recommend this company to anybody.

3 Likes

Another survey was posted today on Womanizer, be on the lookout!

1 Like

@Peitho did you end up recieving this one?

Yep… twice! :rofl:

I did get the latter of the previous ones as well in the end, I was obviously just quite a bit lower down the list for recieving that one.

1 Like

How do you join

If you follow the link @HappytoBeHere put in the opening post that should still work :crossed_fingers::+1:t2:

1 Like

I just signed up, do they email that there are surveys or do I have to go in to check?

You get an email when there is a new survey but do check your junk- that’s where mine always end up!

Another one posted!

2 Likes

I forgot I had signed up to this, thanks for the reminder @HappytoBeHere

2 Likes

For those wondering who should sign up to do these, do it.

I finally reached enough points to get a toy! Although I already this particular one, I still got it and gave it to someone through a friend of a friend who wanted to try one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

How do you sighn up

1 Like