Are you signed up for the surveys to earn free Womanizer Toys?

I’ve copied the link from the 1st post :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks very much just taken a delivery from.lovehoney cant wait

1 Like

This is the first I’ve heard about this!
Just signed up for it! Thanks for the info @HappytoBeHere

2 Likes

You know, OP, you could have given us the link for “invite a friend”, you largely deserved to gain some points from redirecting us there!

Wasnt aware i could earn points. Done a few surveys now.
Was too nervous to do the interviews.

no fair, I only had one survey. Maybe because of my country.

Just signed up, I never knew about that site before, thanks for sharing

Stepping on @HappytoBeHere 's toes but a new survey on suction toys today :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Another posted todoy, points for days!

1 Like

I’ve had two surveys so far! :blush:

1 Like

Is this one since the suction toy choice one? That was the last I had… I know I’m often a few days behind you though! :rofl:

Yes! Thats too funny!

No sign yet :woman_shrugging:t2:
What was it on? Maybe it’s to do with individual profile information and I don’t fit certain criteria? Would make sense.

I have just signed up. Just a few questions to the people who have more experience on that site, so they send you regular surveys to gain points and once you have enough points then you can redeem them to toys?

I opted out of interviews as I don’t understand what the interviews are about. Also do they just send random testers out to people?

I’m not interested in using the site as a forum as I’m more then happy with just this one but is it still worth doing the surveys just to gain points?

I have only done the surveys through this site. Didn’t opt in for interviews as honestly, I don’t have a decent working device that would be suitable for face to face interviews aaaand I really don’t have the spare time! I have had one tester through them. It wasn’t about randomly being selected, it was more like ‘we have a small number of testers available, click the link before they’re all gone!’ kinda thing. Luckily I managed to get one. I also do not use the forum, but still find doing the surveys an interesting addition.

I got enough points just doing the surveys to get my first toy, that I gave to a friend.

For something to fill the spare time or just doing that random survey in your space few minutes, it’s worth it.

3 Likes

The site isn’t a forum. I believe its WOW Tech’s (Lovehoney after merger) way of grabbing honest feedback about their toys. You will recieve an email once every 1 to 3 weeks for a survey and the surveys only take about 5 min to answer. You recieve an allocated points per survey, which allows you to store them up for a new toy. The nice thing is that since it is Wow Tech, their brands include Womanizer, We-Vibe and Romp, all of which are high quality IMHO.

2 Likes

Thankyou @HappytoBeHere and @ChloJakes. You have both answered my questions.

:thinking: It definitely is a forum. Nowhere near as user friendly as this one as you don’t get notifications when people respond to your comments and then lose track of them as the interface is not very helpful and tge search function is useless but I’ve responded to various threads when I think I have useful information or opinions to share and you get extra points for doing so which makes it worth while. I’ve not been signed up all that long but have enough points now for a We-vibe Verge or Ditto, Womanizer Liberty or 50% off anything Womanizer… I’m holding out for the We-vibe Nova 2 or the Womanizer Premium though.

I think the surveys must be tapered towards information you’ve put in your profile as I’ve not had one since the Suction Toy choices one so maybe I don’t already own the toys they were asking about in the latest survey?

Interesting way of picking testers @ChloJakes . Very surprising. I’m happy testing for LH though and doing surveys to earn toys for Wow so all good :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Ive signed up to try but bar the signing up thats the closest ive came to extra fun

Clearly I haven’t dug into it enough :wink: