ARSE REVOLUTION June 2011

Dirty Red Angel wrote:

I hate my bum but the photo makes it look much better than in IRL.

In my photo it looks OK but IRL it too is lumpy and bumpy and cellulite-y. It's the beauty of photo's - we can take them until we're happy!

I feel like you went into my mind and wrote down the words I couldn't figure out how to.

man of pleasure wrote:

MTC looking good

Thanks MoP

Dirty Red Angel wrote:

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

EmilyBlenkins wrote:

Yeah, no one is perfect.

Apart from me

A Dirty Blue could never be perfect

More perfect than a Dirty Red ;)..... Even the Reds have blue in their third kit now, hahahaha!

EmilyBlenkins wrote:

You shouldn't be MissTerryCleavage you should be MissTerryModest

Am not sure if there is a smiley missing from this, cos I can't see em, but I hope you realise I was joking.... hence the winkey smiley..... I'm def not so full of myself as to genuinely mean something like that....

you all look great so be proud of your curves we all have hang ups about our bodies, we just have to try and love our bodies no matter what, DRC you look great !!!

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

EmilyBlenkins wrote:

Am not sure if there is a smiley missing from this, cos I can't see em, but I hope you realise I was joking.... hence the winkey smiley..... I'm def not so full of myself as to genuinely mean something like that....

Ooohh sorry MTC, yes yes yses there is meant to be smileys. (a ;) and :P) I was just kidding >.<*hugs*

EmilyBlenkins wrote:

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

EmilyBlenkins wrote:

Ooohh sorry MTC, yes yes yses there is meant to be smileys. (a ;) and :P) I was just kidding >.<*hugs*

I thought there must have been, but didn't want you thinking I was some big headed cow..... LOL

Of course not :)

man of pleasure wrote:

you all look great so be proud of your curves we all have hang ups about our bodies, we just have to try and love our bodies no matter what, DRC you look great !!!

Assuming this is for me, thanks hun - I'm a Dirty Red Angel not a DRC - Dirty Red.......Cow [winking smiley]. I'm just kidding, thanks x

EmilyBlenkins wrote:

Dirty Red Angel wrote:

I hate my bum but the photo makes it look much better than in IRL.

In my photo it looks OK but IRL it too is lumpy and bumpy and cellulite-y. It's the beauty of photo's - we can take them until we're happy!

I feel like you went into my mind and wrote down the words I couldn't figure out how to.

And for my next trick........ I always say that about photos - they look good because you can take time to make them look good!

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Dirty Red Angel wrote:

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

EmilyBlenkins wrote:

Yeah, no one is perfect.

Apart from me

A Dirty Blue could never be perfect

More perfect than a Dirty Red ;)..... Even the Reds have blue in their third kit now, hahahaha!

Sorry, but any team that wears bright pink has no business commenting on anyone else colour choice [another winking smiley]

Dirty Red Angel wrote:

Sorry, but any team that wears bright pink has no business commenting on anyone else colour choice [another winking smiley]

Haha...... Least we're in touch with our metrosexuality ;) As opposed to wearing our arch enemies colour :P

Edit: To stay on topic, nice bum and shoes DRA ;)

I don't really feel like I made that much of an effort honestly. It was my second take, I think it's just a good angle for me. I know that standing bum shots for me look horrible so I just went from that.

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Dirty Red Angel wrote:

Haha...... Least we're in touch with our metrosexuality ;) As opposed to wearing our arch enemies colour :P

Edit: To stay on topic, nice bum and shoes DRA ;)

Thank you! x x

Its nice to see so many nice bums up but blokes are still disproportiante to the women!!!!!

Although it goes against every grain as it is probably my worst feature, yes that is my arse on the internet!

Needless to say I am very jealous of all the lovely bums on display.

Well I see no reason for you to feel like that BS, lovely picture :)

Well, well done you Blue Sapphire especially if you really don't like your 'worst feature'.

It doesn't look bad from where I'm sitting. Yours too is now a lovely bum on display x x

Angel

Am a little late for the party, but here's mine!

Swit-swoo RS, lovely bum indeed, looks quite biteable

Lovely arty pic too

Great bums everyone.

Blue Saphire, you have a nice bum and a fantastic waist!

Buggers! Fancy having an arse revolution whilst I can't get on lately! I'll try to get one up! (ahem)

All looking fantastic btw! Everyone's booty is different in it's own little way which is good, be boring if they all looked the same.

MTC as ever a fiiiiine ass lovely *bites* and lovely hair too great pic!

Ahh well, gotta dash.

SG x

Hello SG!

How have you been?

Sweet submission, just seen your new bum pic, very nice!

Loves huni wrote:

oh dear.. think i just died and went to heaven!!

i LOVE bums... just not mine!

my avater fits though as the studio owner was trying to prove i shou;ld show mine off more and the pic came out really well :| :s

just too many sexy bums about i cant even think! x

How could you not love yours?!? You have a fab bum!

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Swit-swoo RS, lovely bum indeed, looks quite biteable

Lovely arty pic too

Thank you!

I always think it's a bit small, but hey :-) I just need to do more squats in the gym!