ASS REVOLUTION 29th Jan 2010.

After trying to get SEXYGET69 to flash us some bum, he came up with the idea of everyone putting an ass picture up.

So on Friday 29th Jan we want bum profile pics and if you are not feeling that brave you can put up your fave pic of a bum.......just no animals, we don't want to be winked at ;D

Mine will be up late on Friday (after my exam and a lovely hot bath that I definately deserve :P) but it will be up - I took a few bum photos just the other day in fact to show my fella my January sale undies purchases so I'm sure I'll manage to find a decent one :P

Fab idea SG and Puppies :D

Axx

Naked or clothed.....and boys you too. clothed or otherwise :)

BitofWOW wrote:

I'm up for it unclothed no problem, sure the OH will love taking the photos '

Thats half the fun :)

Count me in! Roll on Friday,all that flesh!
Up the bums!! (Well somebody had to say it!!!)

To quote Bridget Jones: "I don't want you to see any of my wobbly bits!"

So I might do it clothed. MAYBE. Bum Loving Criminals can't just go parading their bottoms willy-nilly!

yay!! im up for that if my internet connection will let me upload it!! as long as mr arse himself, SG69 joins in!!

unfortunately i wont see my OH before then, so will have to ask someone at work to whip a camera out in the smoking area on the late shift, who dares me? (god, im such a kid!!) x

BumLovingCriminal wrote:

So I might do it clothed. MAYBE. Bum Loving Criminals can't just go parading their bottoms willy-nilly!

if you don't feel brave thats fine :) How bout putting a pic up, my OH might put up Homers ample peach lol

poppy904 wrote:

yay!! im up for that if my internet connection will let me upload it!! as long as mr arse himself, SG69 joins in!!

unfortunately i wont see my OH before then, so will have to ask someone at work to whip a camera out in the smoking area on the late shift, who dares me? (god, im such a kid!!) x

Go on dare you lol

Eek! I've got a photo of my bum after my OH gave me a proper good spanking - so its very pink! - but i'll have to work up the courage to put it as my pic!

Haha, either that or i might just take a pic of me in my favourite great big granny pants! :D

Puppies77 wrote:

BumLovingCriminal wrote:

if you don't feel brave thats fine :) How bout putting a pic up, my OH might put up Homers ample peach lol

poppy904 wrote:

Go on dare you lol

thats my cue!! x

Oh my god what has she done now? Lol. Nice thread Puppies ;-) Lol. Of course I will dig a suitable pic out of my hard drive for friday, absolutely! Hey Poppy I forgot to tell you I start work in your place on thursday. . . I'll bring me camera girl! :-) SG69 x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Oh my god what has she done now? Lol. Nice thread Puppies ;-) Lol. Of course I will dig a suitable pic out of my hard drive for friday, absolutely! Hey Poppy I forgot to tell you I start work in your place on thursday. . . I'll bring me camera girl! :-) SG69 x

it would make my late shifts alot more interesting if you were..... x

I worry this would sully my mystique

does it need to be bare bum or covered?

disregard previous message, just seen and im up for it :D

Tigerlilies, just get your hot ass out. You'll always be mysterious in my eyes girl! I bet you've got a lovely peach! SG69 x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Tigerlilies, just get your hot ass out. You'll always be mysterious in my eyes girl! I bet you've got a lovely peach! SG69 x

is that classed as soliciting....? haha. trying to upload the "face and ass" photo you asked me for in a previous thread, but it wont let me!! it is working on FB, but not here!! x

I will try to get a new ass pic up for friday, failing that it will have to be the old faithful!

Seen the pics on FB Poppy. WOW!!! x

Ok, so it's not my bum. But it's a bum, and a glorious one at that. We'll see about a photo later in the week.

SS xx

sexy little minx wrote:

I will try to get a new ass pic up for friday, failing that it will have to be the old faithful!

Seen the pics on FB Poppy. WOW!!! x

thankyou. got your comments. really appreciated. x