Ass Rebellion 2008

As the Rebellion Leader I think it only right that I request more dedication from our members and ask for some bare bums. Love the knickers and everything but I love bare bums more

You're on strapon!

Would we be allowed more bare bums? I'll see if I have any pics (see I suppose it's easy for me to cheat, coz I got a blogs worth of pics already! no having to scramble and try and find the camera!)

lol thats where having a dirty pic library comes in handy I suppose!

I am quoting Lovehoney-Ruth when I say

"Ooh goodness, someone pass the sherry! I've just had to remove some super saucy profile pics from the LoveHoney community (sorry chaps), that although might be just the ticket for some folk will be a serious 'switch off and never come back' for others.

As a rough guide, any close up's or revealing shots of naughty bits (male or female) will be removed. BBG's pic is acceptable as there isn't any willy on show, but that's about as risque as we'll go!"

she later adds -

"The thing is BBG's avatar isn't in full on focus. If he had cropped it down to the hole and the beads, there would be an issue - but if my Aunty Maud spotted it during her weekly web trawl, she would probably think it was a naked man having a back massage! She might be a bit more shocked to come face to face with someone modelling their fave butt plug in close up, a double cock sucking session, or a pair of breast trussed up in chains.

And yes Imelda, bums of either gender are welcome!"

So I take from all of that the bare bums are fine providing there is no bum hole on show! So spread those cheeks at your peril but definitely show us your bum people!

It does indeed, but I'm afraid most are too x-rated! This was the most flesh showing yet appropriate one I could find.

Please tell me we're allowed bare breasts OA!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Imelda........wow! x

My goodness - turn my back for a moment and everyone's at it! Nice pics! Is mine naked enough??

1 Like

I LOVE ur pic HP, it's well hot. But you know, variety is good as well if you wanna do others!

Horny Pony wrote:

My goodness - turn my back for a moment and everyone's at it! External Media Nice pics! Is mine naked enough??

If I say no does that mean your gonna post a naked one?

Anyone a budding David Bailey for us photographically challenged souls?

Tallboy

naughtyboy wrote:

Horny Pony wrote:

My goodness - turn my back for a moment and everyone's at it! External Media Nice pics! Is mine naked enough??

If I say no does that mean your gonna post a naked one?

Typical bloke, give em an inch...

This is of course not Mrs.Naughty; she has an arse the size of belgium.....OW!!

Yes it is me, hope you like it - Mrs.Naughty.

Mrs Naughty....GORGEOUS VIEW! x

I agree kinky!

Way Hay Mrs N - what a fantastic arse!!!!! Must show this to OH as he has a thing for virginal (ie white/cream) lingerie - worn by a slut obviously. I'll see if he fancies doing some photos this weekend and see if we can get a bit of variety.

Remember to bare the bum then Horny Pony as per Ass Rebellion rules!!!

Mr + Mrs N I love the view Im just concerned about 2 points

1. Its not quite a bare bum

2. It looks like you have no head or body!!

NB I think you are the only one truely baring some flesh!

That all depends where you are looking pinkbeach hun !!!!

Tallboy, see Imeldaimelda's profile. fave websites OA photos!!

Well if we are getting pedantic I show quite a bit of flesh on Imelda's blog too! lol

Thanks Pinkbeach, although you don't say whether its a good thing to see my spotty arse or not! Let's see yours now though.....

I'm LIKING this showing male flesh!

@ Naughtyboy

The word pedantic comes to mind. We shall bow to your rules and post a naked bottom shot later this evening.

Oh, we'll also prove that Mrs.Naughty is far from headless.