I'm Back!!!!!

Not been on for a few days guys so thought I would make a bang with my big comeback.

Reason I've not been around? Well, besides being really hard to keep track with the masses of post on here my life has been pretty hectic this last week and not had time to peruse as thoroughly as I would like. Hopefully I will find more time from now on though so expect some more heavy flirting from me towards any new members and even the older ones if they ask nicely!

welcome back NB

Welcome back NB - glad to see your new photo

Haha welcome back NB!

If I'm being pedantic I would say that my photo is an old one used during Ass Rebellion 2008 but thanks for noticing whirlybird.

When are you going to grace us with a sexy pic of yourself?

naughtyboy wrote:

If I'm being pedantic I would say that my photo is an old one used during Ass Rebellion 2008 but thanks for noticing whirlybird. External Media

As soon as I find a corset that fits! I want to join Corset Rebellion! But if that doesn't work, and you ask really nicely, I might see about doing a sexy bra one insteadExternal MediaExternal Media

Why not do a sexy bra one in the meantime!

naughtyboy wrote:

Why not do a sexy bra one in the meantime!External Media

have you seen Carly's new rules yet N.B

Lol- Studley breaks out the whip! Love it.

Your arse look red in that shot NB...

Missed you NB... Welcome back... x

Hi NB welcome back hun, love the pic x

naughtyboy wrote:

If I'm being pedantic I would say that my photo is an old one used during Ass Rebellion 2008 but thanks for noticing whirlybird. External Media

Done! Hope you are happy NB!External Media

whirlybird wrote:

naughtyboy wrote:

Done! Hope you are happy NB!External Media

Well i am for Sure Nice Pic W.B well done you ! External Media

studley wrote:

Well i am for Sure Nice Pic W.B well done you ! External Media

Why thank you kind sir.External Media