ASS REVOLUTION 29th Jan 2010.

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Oh my god what has she done now? Lol. Nice thread Puppies ;-) Lol. Of course I will dig a suitable pic out of my hard drive for friday, absolutely! Hey Poppy I forgot to tell you I start work in your place on thursday. . . I'll bring me camera girl! :-) SG69 x

Heehee....It was your idea SG69 :D xx

Oh I'm full of ideas Puppies! When this has been exhausted we could have a legs(april), back(june), chest(aug) and face(oct) revolution! Stretched out across the year of course! Just take it slowly ;-) SG69 x That's if everyone is still about of course! Hmmmm. . . .

Good idea :D

Could I stick a pic of my ex up..... he's the biggest ass going...... well maybe not, my arse could rivel most size wise :S. Think i'll be searching the net for a peachy one im sure ppl wont be repulsed at lol.

Gods, you had to pick the body part I hate about myself! I hate my bum. It looks fine under clothes, but I hate it being naked.

I might be persuaded though, it depends on a number of things. Firstly, the OH may be at my place and the opportunity to take pics might never come up and secondly it depends on if I manage to take a pic I'm happy with!

Ecksvie wrote:

Gods, you had to pick the body part I hate about myself! I hate my bum. It looks fine under clothes, but I hate it being naked.

I might be persuaded though, it depends on a number of things. Firstly, the OH may be at my place and the opportunity to take pics might never come up and secondly it depends on if I manage to take a pic I'm happy with!

You can have it clothed, thats fine :)

Littlemisshorny wrote:

Too many women, including myself, have a problem with their bums. I put mine on and feel a lot more confident from all the compliments iv recieved. I think we all should just think stuff feeling crap about ourselves and get these pics up. I'm sure ur asses are stunningly spankable hehehe.

You got a great ass :)

Malteser81 wrote:

Could I stick a pic of my ex up..... he's the biggest ass going...... well maybe not, my arse could rivel most size wise :S. Think i'll be searching the net for a peachy one im sure ppl wont be repulsed at lol.

Lmao, I like ya thinking Malteaser81 :D

I'll change my avatar in the morning ;) xx

*waits tentatively* :-p SG69 x

There are photo taking plans tonight :)

Look forward to seeing your new one MC as always x

*double tentatively now seeing as the wonderful Rowan may be taking part! * SG69 x

Mwahaha. Found the connecting wire thing and OH would like to take pics (nooo ulterior motives there!) hopefully will not disappoint!

Rowan wrote:

There are photo taking plans tonight :)

Look forward to seeing your new one MC as always x

Thanks, I'll just use one of the ones in my hugely vain gallery LOL

SG is tentative? Why so?

Our arses are not scary? Not like I'm going to sit on your face. Well, not unless you REALLY ask nicely. ;)

xxx

I imagine your arses to be fiiiiine MC and Rowan.

Indeed!

SG69 x

You might not say that when you've seen mine! Lol!

Go on then, twisted my arm...

*Ta-Dah*... my OH's most prized and treasured possession - my ass. For you to enjoy. LIke an eclair or a day at the zoo.

Also, LMH, your bottom is lovely and it was your rallying cry that made me brave enough to do it!

BLC x

Awesome arses people!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Alright. Just a warm up. Though it may stay as I can't get a proper pic of my own bum and I'm too embaressed to ask the OH! Lol! It would be fun trying to explain why I would want him to take a photo, or eve worse, him walking in while trying to take a photo of my own ass! Haha!

That could be awkward lol.

Love the pic btw :)

BitofWOW wrote:

BLC nice bum!

Fankyoo! :D