Attention: Lovehoney Chat

Just after Christmas, Lovehoney underwent a technical overhaul which meant that we had to lose the Lovehoney chat function. It was buggy and frustrating for users and because it wasn't up to scratch it couldn't be transferred.

The tech team have assured me they will be implementing a new and better replacement, but it's likely this isn't going to be during the first half of this year. *sharp inbtake of breath* I know this is going to be a bummer for a number of you who love the chat function and the privacy it offers.

However... the Lovehoney Forum has loads of active members here to talk about sex and relationships, sex toys, lingerie and erotic fiction. And if you fancy more light-hearted chat, the off topic forum is pretty brisk.

Please remember: that the Lovehoney Forum is not and never has been a place for hooking up - whether for cyber sex, dirty chat, phone fun or real life meets. So if this was something you were doing via the chat function, please don't bring it onto the forum and remember to read the Lovehoney Forum Rules.

Thank you all for your patience.

Thanks for the heads up Alice, it will be good to see what the tech team comes up with :)

Also, as a general note, some members do put their email address on their profile so you can chat privately through that.

I am all for it ! if it is better than the previous one than lovely !

Good things come to those who wait !

i dont think i can go 6 months without talking about dildos! :P

thanks for the heads up alice hopefully the wait will be worth it

At least its coming back x

Thanks for the update Alice.

Light at the end of the tunnel and any other cliche you can think of :)

Thank you for the update Alice, hopefully it will be up and running before my birthday then, I miss some of my old pals on here :)

Thanks for letting us.know the situation Alice, six months seems a long time, but I was becoming increasingly concerned that chat would not return at all

I am sure that it will be worth the wait.

Yeahhh!!! :-)

WeeSteve wrote:

i dont think i can go 6 months without talking about dildos! :P

Or 6 minutes steve :)

Its good to know that chat will be back eventually rather than never again. Thanks for the update, 6 months+ will seem to go quicker than it sounds. I tend to wonder where the last year has been as it seems just like yesterday.
I'll look forward to seeing what they come up with.

I own a couple of web servers (I own a web company)

Would people like a place to chat

Happy to host one for the forum....

Steve! sent you a dildo

shame i never posted when chat was on well will wait till its up and running again

LauraP wrote:

Steve! sent you a dildo

Your gettin spanked!

WeeSteve wrote:

LauraP wrote:

Steve! sent you a dildo

Your gettin spanked!

You spoiling people rotten again Steve? -hugs-

Zaquiel wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

LauraP wrote:

Steve! sent you a dildo

Your gettin spanked!

no! she sent me one the silly woman

Zaquiel wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

LauraP wrote:

Steve! sent you a dildo

Your gettin spanked!

As always... Lovely guy he is :)

WeeSteve wrote:

Zaquiel wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

LauraP wrote:

Steve! sent you a dildo

Your gettin spanked!

no! she sent me one the silly woman

Nothing silly about that, you spoil others rotten and occasionally wind them up by doing so, it's only fair we annoy you by sending gifts in return lol, yes that is a hidden threat to buy you a present.