Attention: Lovehoney Chat

nothing changes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kinkycop wrote:

nothing changes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kinkycop get on to Turtle Towers email TT x

Do we know if our existing friends lists will be compatable with the new chat when it comes?

I was thinking of reviewing my list because there are a lot of people on there who I never chatted with or do not post anymore.

Might be time for a clean up.

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

Do we know if our existing friends lists will be compatable with the new chat when it comes?

I was thinking of reviewing my list because there are a lot of people on there who I never chatted with or do not post anymore.

Might be time for a clean up.

Hi HH I've mailed you.

can u email me too..... xxxxxxxx

Kinda gutted that I never got to use the chat function, be nice to chat to people properly rather than disrupting the forums. x

SophieM wrote:

Kinda gutted that I never got to use the chat function, be nice to chat to people properly rather than disrupting the forums. x

It'll be back by June *Fingers crossed* A lot of threads seem to go off-topic when people are all on at once lol.

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

SophieM wrote:

It'll be back by June *Fingers crossed* A lot of threads seem to go off-topic when people are all on at once lol.

I know, I kinda feel bad when I go off-topic on the forums.

I really do feel like i've missed out on the LH chat. Can't wait to discover it as soon as its back up. :) x

Likewise.

Have occasionally felt like I've hijacked a thread as there was nowhere else to chat!

Mr Creative wrote:

Likewise.

Have occasionally felt like I've hijacked a thread as there was nowhere else to chat!

This is exactly how I feel too! It's a right pain in the arse sometimes... :( x

Yes! Roll on June.....

June can't come soon enough! :P x

SophieM wrote:

June can't come soon enough! :P x

open a fetlfe account, ther is chat on there and loads of lh members

Took the plunge and joined...no idea what I'm doing though! haha x

Hi Sophie what's your fetlife name cheers xx

scotman wrote:

Hi Sophie what's your fetlife name cheers xx

SophieMxxx / https://fetlife.com/users/2169277

:) x

I cant understand the big hold up...

My chat doesnt appear on Fet :(

Ive tried turning it off then on again via settings but nothing comes up on my screen!

That and no one seems to be using Turtle Towers lately

:(

xxx

Tracey - Fet chat doesn't work on internet explorer. Download google chrome or firefox and I'll see you there!

Hoping most people know the story now - but wil re-stickify if required at a later stage.