Ball stretching advice

What are the benefits/positives to it? Or is it more a sub, pleasure/pain kind of thing?
I’m intrigued…

1 Like

@James89 I would say it sits more in the Sensation Play category for me, although I’ve heard that some guys like the look and feel of “low hangers,” and some of Those Who Receive enjoy the extra swing and slap against them during intercourse. The two stretchers I mentioned do look painful, but given that the scrotum is quite pliable anyway, the spikes don’t really dig into you - unless you like that, of course!

As for the argument of silicone vs metal, I prefer the metal; you can get more out of them if you’re into temperature play, but more importantly for the fact that if the stretch on the boys becomes too intense, you can simply sit down to relieve it, whereas the silicone ones will continue to stretch as they try to regain their normal shape. Finally, the metal ones can come with eyelets that enable you to add weights to them if you find the stretcher alone is too light for your needs. I wouldn’t say it’s a sub thing, although it could be used for such, just as any sex toy can be adapted for individual needs. All it takes is curiosity and imagination. And might I add, it can add some serious distance to your ejaculation…! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

SOLD!! :rofl: this is really helpful, thanks dude!

2 Likes

Thoughts on the ball splitters/dividers?

There is actually a ball stretcher and divider section in the shop if people haven’t gotten lost down that end of the menu before.

3 Likes

to be honest I haven’t had much luck with the dividers, but then the ones I’ve tried haven’t been up to par at all. One was metal combined with a ball stretcher, but the stretcher was such a small diameter I couldn’t get the damn thing on, and when I did get it close, the divider was nowhere near close to actually dividing the boys. The other was a silicone one that was cock ring, ball ring and divider in one that involved a ring for each ball. It felt okay, but a struggle to get on; but worse was trying to remove a tight ring from your ball after you’re done AND you’re all lubricated to boot. For reference, imagine stretching the neck of a balloon like you’re making it squawk, then pulling your testicle through it (hint: NOT pleasant). And then if your fingers slip while you’re trying to stretch it wide enough to ease your bits through … well, you get the picture, I’m sure.

Having said all that, I’m sure there’s a divider out there that is fit for purpose, I just haven’t found it yet. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@James89

Love them. I have this which is a fave of ours. Takes a little bit of practice getting on (maybe just me) but once you get the hang of it it’s easy to slip on. I find it’s easier once I’m semi erect. Would be fine to put on when fully erect but that’s part of the fun getting from semi to full erection with it on. Helps me stay erect and allows my OH easier access to each ball to play with / torment.

Has that nice BDSM feel too and is very good quality for the price

1 Like

Interesting…. Thanks @Sexterminator and @SubCharles might try a stretcher first then go for the divider if I get on with it (I have a feeling I will). The stretcher has more of an appeal so will see how I do. Thanks for your helpful comments!

1 Like

You’re most welcome mate. If it helps to enhance the pleasure and avoid the pitfalls we’ve encountered on our own journeys, then we’re happy to help. :slight_smile:

1 Like

For me, it’s definitely more a pleasure thing than pain. I’ve always enjoyed tugging and squeezing my balls a little whilst wanking, so this just takes it a step further. I really enjoy the tugging sensations that a weighted metal stretcher provides, especially wearing one and then carrying on with my day. At the weekend I had one on whilst I pottered around the garden and mowed the lawn, that felt really good. Also yesterday wearing one to the office in the morning felt a bit naughty which turned me on.

Not sure of this happens for everyone, but I’ve noticed since stretching a bit of a boost to my already high sex drive. Yesterday I had a rubber stretchers on most of the day and then last night I came twice within about 30 minutes, and then again at around 3am, and once more about 7am, and I was rock hard again when I finally woke up around 8am but didn’t have time to take care of things. Like being a teenager again! Have also noticed the size of my load increasing and orgasms feeling more intense which again is a great bonus!

I find rubber stretchers best to get things going and then maybe 45 mins to an hour later swap to a metal one.

I’ve seen guys online wearing 3 or 4 plus stretchers at a time which looks kind of painful so doesn’t really appeal to me, same goes for anything with spikes or could cause pain, not really my cup of tea.

Let us all know how you get on if you decide to give it a try!

2 Likes

Ah yes, thankyou for that reminder @mikeormick. There’s anecdotal medical evidence to suggest that regular testicular massage can stimulate the hormones and increase your sex drive. Sooo, yeah, there’s that… :wink:

Ref. Testicle (Ball) Stretching | Scrotum Stretching | Dr.Elist MD FACS

4 Likes

I love the sensation but I’m worried about long term stretch… has anyone noticed more/permanent sag after a lot of stretching?

Having posted earlier that I haven’t tried a ball stretcher I do occasionally wear a steel triple cock ring which does have a similar but less extreme effect.

@Sexterminator edited by mod:see_no_evil:

4 Likes

@Sexterminator I didn’t think it could get any better but then you wrote that

3 Likes

Hey @broom …! Long term stretch isn’t really an issue, unless you’re doing it more or less constantly. Eventually, you will return to whatever is “normal” for you, as the scrotum is designed to keep your boys at the right temperature for optimum sperm storage/production, which is slightly below body temperature. Having said that, though, it’s an awesome sensation and I haven’t really noticed any permanent stretch/sag … but then I’m not doing it every day, either. Besides, in another 30-odd years, advanced age will probably put them around my ankles like the rest of the people in the nursing home…! :wink:

1 Like

@Sexterminator - you’ve won me over. I’m going to get one now! Can’t wait, sensation of a ball stretcher sounds fantastic and right up my street. Idea of ejaculating further makes me excited too.

Edit

Gone for this as a tester.

2 Likes

Best of luck with it! If it is a good test run, don’t discount the value of a quality metal stretcher later on. Not only do you benefit from gravity (and you can relieve that stretch instantly by sitting down if it gets too intense); you also have the benefit of inertia while you’re in Play Mode, because the weightiness will swing much better and tug you in new and exciting ways. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Haha kinky! I always wondered if ball stretching would inevitably make your balls hang so low that they’d stay like it and constantly flop out of underwear or hang down trouser legs lol :joy:

@Sexterminator inertia - do you mean they help you stay erect during playtime?

Buzzing to try it out!

Understand about a good metal one, but I’ll see how I get on with this

1 Like