Ball stretching advice

I’ve decided as I’ve always had tight balls and I’m nearly 50 and they are still tight as I’m going to start stretching them, both myself and my wife would prefer if they hang quite a bit lower, me for the look and her for sex, looking for advice over the procedure of how to start, how long for, whens best to do it and also whats the best stretchers to buy to start the process and also keep them stretched. Cheers all. XxX

2 Likes

This is the link to a thread I started recently:

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/ball-stretching/270982/41

I’ve got a variety of stretchers/weights, both rubber and metal. I prefer metal as like the feeling of my balls being stretched but if this isn’t for you rubber would do the same Job and they are much cheaper.

LH sell a few different types of rubber stretchers and a couple of metal ones but check out other sites too.

My advise is start off slowly, if you buy lighter/smaller stretchers you can always wear more than one at a time eventually.

3 Likes

Also, build up the time you wear them gradually. I can now wear metal ones pretty much all day. Have even wore then when going out shopping or to work. For the stretch you want your balls to hand free ideally rather than be supported by underwear so either go commando or wear a stretcher naked around the house.

It really helps to keep you balls and the stretcher gresed up with something like Palmers Coco butter or something Iike that as helps prevent any irritation.

If you Google “Ball Streching Reddit” you can see lots of examples of guys wearing stretchers and what they’ve achieved, quite fascinating really.

A couple of photos of what I have are here:

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/images-to-share-in-topics/259586/155?u=mikeormick

3 Likes

Cheers, the metal weights are what I’ve been considering and that’s why I was after advice on how, how long, when and how often. XxX

3 Likes

Even if its metal that you want I’d recommend buying something rubber like this to start off with.

I found in the beginning I needed to wear something like this for an hour or so before I could fit in to the metal stretchers. Obviously a metal stretchers doesn’t stretch to fit like rubber does so can be hard to get on initially. It’s been 3 or 4 weeks now and I got get straight in to 3 out of 3 of my metal stretchers. I still need to work up the biggest one but can usually get it on after an hour or so. Also handy to have a rubber ones in your collection as might want to feel more stretch but not necessarily more weight so can wear a rubber one as well as metal one for extra stretch.

To be honest I didn’t buy metal ones from LH, I found a site that allowed me to specify the size of the hole for my balls and they also had a large variety available.

I started off wearing metal ones for an hour or two a couple of days a week, if it gets too uncomfortable take it off or try something smaller/lighter. As long as its not causing pain or discomfort build up the frequency. Within a few weeks I’ve got to wearing 8 plus hours a day most days, sometimes even longer. I’m currently working from home so it’s easy for me to wear them all day at the moment. If you feel comfortable doing so you could wear a stretcher when at work or in public etc. Just take it easy and experiment with different styles, sizes and weights etc. and see what feels best for you. Also have a look at Reddit and you can see what they actually look like when worn and that will give you an idea of what’s practical for you. Hope that helps :grinning:

1 Like

I have metal ones myself, and love 'em. One for the weighty feeling you get when it’s swinging about which is sublime, but also because if it gets too much for your boys, you can simply sit down to relieve the stretch instantly, whereas the rubber/silicone ones will keep stretching regardless … it’s up to personal preference, as always.

3 Likes

I concur with the main message of the chain I have both rubber and metal stretchers. The metal ones are more comfortable and can be relaxed by sitting down. Take it slowly and if it hurts give it a rest.

3 Likes

Anyone in to ball stretching? Myself and partner have recently started experimenting with it and have already got a collection of rubber and different size/weight metal stretchers.

I popped in to the office morning and was wearing a rubber stretcher which felt a bit naughty so turned me on a bit.

3 Likes

I’ve never actually heard of this. Is this where you wear a weighted thing on your balls and it weighs it down?

4 Likes

Haven’t tried this yet as it’s not really practical with the cage on.
We do have a ball crusher for special occasions though.

2 Likes

Yes some of them are metal and heavy but some of them are just silicone or rubber sleeves and feel great on

1 Like

Yes, this kind of thing:

1 Like

Interesting. May have to look at this. We do a bit of being lead by a make shift cock strap and a leash which I absolutely love.

1 Like

I have been doing this for a while. I have metal and rubber stretchers. The metal is my favourite, I find it more comfortable and I find weight better than tension of rubber.

2 Likes

I prefer metal too, usually start off with rubber to get things going and then swap to metal. Recently I’ve been adding a rubber one back on after a while to push the metal one further down my balls and increase the stretching sensation. We ordered a few more over the weekend, can’t wait for them to arrive this week.

1 Like

I’ll be honest Id never heard of this before tonight - is it enjoyable for men?

3 Likes

I’m the same, I’ve never heard about it before but now I’m intrigued to give it a go

3 Likes

I haven’t done ball stretching in ages or any kind of cbt for that matter :pensive: Sodding pandemic restricting access to willing genitals.

4 Likes

I really had never heard of this before lol

1 Like

The simple answer to that is, “hell-yes.”

It’s especially awesome when you’re about to come, as your balls tend to contract toward your body during orgasm, and having them stretched or weighted during that moment is exquisite.

There are a few on LH, but my favourites would have to be the Impaler from Master Series, and Tom’s Spikes, which are outside of LH’s realm unfortunately. But the sensation when you’re about to blow, and your partner tugs on the lead they’ve attached to the stretcher earlier is simply brain melting. Don’t knock it until you’ve tried it! :slight_smile:

4 Likes