Ball stretching advice

@SubCharles the short answer would be yes, at least for me. By inertia, I mean that the metal ones are heavier - more massive, as a physicist would say - and so any large sudden movements, such as thrusting or (and I can’t believe I’m saying this) “twerking” will set your new metal buddy on a swing of its own due to inertia and taking your balls for a ride, whereas the silicone ones will do it only by the weight of your own balls. And yes, it WILL be pleasurable enough to achieve and maintain an erection for longer, if you find you like that sensation.

And of course, immediately prior to orgasm, your scrotum will contract and try to pull your balls closer to your body, which is when the stretcher really comes into its own. Having that tug at that time definitely heightens the orgasmic experience as balls fight gravity and stretch.

I hope that clarifies your question a little more for you. Enjoy! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks! It arrived today and with the OH away I had a play. Initially surprised how large it was. Quickly realised it’ll need lube, as well as my balls. Relatively easy on after that.

Strange sensation, felt weird but not in a painful way, I decided to try it out with some masterbation (not normally allowed but made a special exemption given the circumstances). I was getting really nervous as I was climaxing as had no idea what would happen. As many have said, the effects on how far you ejaculate surprised me - I managed to get it almost on my face which has almost never happened before so if that’s what you’re after I recommend.

Getting it off was a bit more tricky but not too bad, just had to get the fingers between the balls and the stretcher.

Will definitely give it another go. Thanks for the encouragement @Sexterminator

3 Likes

Does anybody know if wearing something like mentioned above would have any problems with prolonged wear?

I’m talking like 8hrs while at work, not weeks on end…

As I have a couple but only used them during play time, but this has got my interest now…

Wouldn’t it be great if the website actually worked and showed the pictures!
@Lovehoney_Nick

2 Likes

You’re most welcome, mate. I’m glad it was everything you’d hoped for. :slight_smile:

1 Like

A few hours every day is more than sufficient for starting out, and you may need to give some time for your boys to recover if you’re new to it. There are lots of resources out there for these and you need to ease yourself into it, because you’re dealing with tubes and blood vessels among other things, so going too hard too fast will cause you a mischief if you’re not careful.

As always, research thoroughly before you partake - look before you leap! - and inform yourself with all the facts available. And above all, enjoy!

3 Likes

I’ve added a couple of photos to the gallery to show my current collection.

My current collection

The metal stretchers weigh 227g, 505g, 703g and 752g.

3 Likes

Did anyone try ball stretching off the back of this post? If so, how are you getting on?

The more nuanced answer is that it entirely depends on the individual. What’s “Hell yes!” for one person can be “Aaaagh! Never do that again!” for another. I fall into that latter category. I enjoy some aspects of CBT, but stretching or forceful manipulation of my scrotum is nasty painful for me and a total buzzkill.

As with everything in sex, it’s about personal preference, consent and communication between partners.

3 Likes

@James89 - you might find my recently-posted review of this item useful: My Reviews - #188 by PleasureDrone

2 Likes

Of course, mate, everyone is different and what may work for one may not work for another. I was speaking in the broadest general terms, and so you have my apologies for the inadvertent inclusion.

1 Like

So I bought my first 2 weights, bit tricky getting the right size because my balls don’t hang at all, it’s as if they’ve never dropped, it’s the reason I want to do ball stretching so they’re as long as my penis hangs, it’s the look I like.
I’ve seen the best time to put the weights/stretchers on is after a shower because the skin is warm and more pliable. That said they also say the skin has to be fully dry because a bit of damp can cause irritation, but they also recommend using lube on the weights/stretchers and preferably not water base lube so my next question is to those of you who stretch do you use lube and what lube? Cheers. XxX

Well I’ve got my weights on the way and I’ve decided to keep a diary on Twitter to show my journey and progress and I’m hoping it will also keep me dedicated to the end goal! XxX

I started off using Palmers Cocoa Butter which worked well. I’m now using something called ‘The Amazing Sheacoa Butter Natural Skin Moisturiser’ which is excellent stuff.

Don’t be disheartened if they don’t fit straight away, you might need to try stretching your balls by hand a little to begin with. As mentioned previously, I couldn’t get the metal stretchers on at all to begin with and would work up them, but after a few weeks I could get them on straight away.

1 Like

Not got a ball crusher but I do love our humbler. It feels so submissive to wear.

1 Like

How much is too much? Got my weights on Saturday, wore one for 90 minutes as soon as I opened the package, was a bit of a struggle getting it but felt comfortable so please with the hole size, wore one again yesterday morning for 2 hours, tried the second one on for a few minutes just to see what it looked like, it was tight but not painful, wore one again yesterday evening for 4 hours, sat down for lunch, mowed the lawn and went about my evening as normal, again really comfortable and no pain. Also already a noticeable difference! Or maybe that’s just me hoping!
Home from work tonight, hot shower to get the boys nice and ready and single weight went on really easy so tried the second which went on easier than the first time but hiding both in my jeans is impossible so back to one. Sat now quite comfortable hoping for another 2 hour stretch. One thing I have found is I’ve had to learn to sit in a completely different way as the boys are permanently between my legs!!
So by tonight I will have done nearly 10 hours wearing in 2 days! Is this OK, a bit too much or as I’m not feeling any pain I can do as much as I’m comfortable with. Planning on having a night of tomorrow so I can do my longs stint on Wednesday. Cheers. XXX

I have one of these. Your balls go in the middle with the rest across your thighs. try to straight up and they get a real good stretch

1 Like

That’s great! Glad you are getting the results you want. I’m definitely more aware of mine hanging lower even when I’m not wearing anything.

As long as you aren’t feeling any pain or aching then it’s fine. Just keep adding on half hour to an hour and soon you will be able to wear them most of the day. For maximum effect when at home etc. try going without underwear so that balls can hang free. They don’t get to stretch as much if they are supported by underwear.

2 Likes

Yes @mikeormick that’s my biggest problem, my underwear is all tight hipsters and my jeans are all skinny so wearing and hiding 2 rings is a bit difficult!!

1 Like

Get yourself some jogging bottom type shorts for lounging around the house and garden, they are ideal as let everything hang. That’s what I’ve been wearing all day as still working from home.

1 Like