bareback only

i only have sex bareback, no condoms. i tried condoms a few times when i was young and hated it. bareback feels so much better. i get tested regularly as i have sex a lot and have over 200 previous partners. i am circumcised so it is cleaner anyway. most girls are ok with this. if they are on the pill i will come inside them but if not i usually pullout and come over them (or inside if we are doing anal). some girls will suck me off till i come then let me come in them next time if they are not protected.

does anyone else not use condoms?

Me and my gf don't use condoms for regular sex, but we do with anal. This is generally to do with how it feels, and also she is allergic to certian kinds, so it makes it easier. She is on the injection, so that prevents pregnancy, and we both got tests before we had sex.

In terms of the pullout method of contraception . . . I've heard it's not always that effective.

no me and my husband dont use condoms, we have no need to

I can honestly say - in most of my relationships (long term) my partner never used condoms.

My husband uses withdrawal method, weve been together 7 years . .not once have i got pregnant. I also use the calendar method and this has always worked for me (esp when i want him to cum inside me.. which i really like). For some this is too risky .. i understand but why change something that has always been reliable for me.

Disregarding the probable trolling and associated safety concerns that have already been highlighted...

My boyfriend and I do not use condoms, but this is only because we're in a long term committed relationship. At the very beginning of our relationship 4 years ago we both had STD tests and I am on the pill so we should be safe enough. We tried condoms for a while but found them so uncomfortable that we gave up since they were just an additional (and probably unnecessary) precaution. This is not something I would ever consider doing if I wasn't in a committed relationship though.

My self and partner do not use condomns but then we are in a secure relationship and I have the coil fitted.

Taking risks with your sexual health really not not worth it.

My attitude towards condoms has always been they're an unpleasant necessity, but I never, ever, ever had unprotected sex until my wife and I started trying for a baby. She has been unable to take the pill, so that was and is our only line of defence against pregnancy.

More recently I read (somewhere, in a newspaper, don't quote me on this!) that new research into the withdrawal method has shown it can be as safe a contraceptive as condoms, IF PRACTISED WITH CARE. Apparently the pre-come should be sperm-free between the last urination and just before you ejaculate - after the first ejaculation, or if any semen gets transferred during after-play, all bets are off and you're taking huge risks. We sometimes have sex like that these days, now that I have better control over my orgasm. It's certainly a nicer way to progress from foreplay to sex without killing the mood. But if I come inside her I use a condom every time.

Larger condoms are definitely an imrovement for me in terms of comfort and safety (less likely to split) so I may go back to using those more often now I have a better size, and ultimately, long-term I intend to have a vasectomy so that condoms would only be necessary for STI protection, should I ever need it.

Using no condoms with over 200 partners is pathetic, your (lack of) sexual health is ridiculous. You have no idea about STDs, hygiene or pregnancy.

That aside, I don't use condoms with my partner, I am on the coil. We both got tested before doing so and get tested every 4-6 months just in case.

We have an open relationship but always use protection and condoms with others.

Camilla wrote:

You are a moron. Testing does not stop you catching something it only tells you that you have. Not everything is treatable so you could kill yourself or at least get something unpleasant for life. Worse, between catching and being tested you could pass it on to others. As for conttraception, withdrawal is not effective as men shed sperm in viable quantities before orgasm and ejaculation. Your stupidity could cause an unwanted pregnancy and maybe an abortion, or worse, another human with your faulty genes to be born. Circumcision does not make things cleaner, washing does that. True, in trials in Africa the spread of HIV is reduced by circumcision but this is likely due to the thickening of delicate sensitive tissue making the risk of visus penetration and sensation less. Condoms are a problem for many that 1) don't know how to use one and 2) get the wrong size. I think your knuckledragging ignorance suggests that using something as complex as a condom is beyond you and I get the feeling that standard size condoms will be far too big for you too, hense the difficulties. In conclusion, learn to use and use condoms or stick to wanking alone.

Brilliant! Couldn't have been said better.

Camilla wrote:

True, in trials in Africa the spread of HIV is reduced by circumcision but this is likely due to the thickening of delicate sensitive tissue making the risk of visus penetration and sensation less.

Could also be due to the less than pristine hygeine options in most parts of Africa. Not having access to sterile-ish water, higher temperature/humidity making keeping clean more of a chore than in our climate, and even a lack of education, could all contribute. Even looking at the idea of getting more sweat and oils trapped between foreskin and shaft, and you will undoubtedly get 'nappy rash' style discomfort, increasing the likelihood of broken skin, making infection more likely.

If there was any medical proof than circumcision reduced the chance of contracting HIV or any STD, it would be being pushed much more than it is. As long as you actually know your way around a bar of soap, and don't live in sub-Saharan Africa-like climates, the foreskin shouldn't make any difference to cleanliness or infection rates. Which does make me wonder...if these supposed girls you've slept with claim you're 'cleaner' because you're circumcised, then that means they've also been sleeping with guys who never/rarely wash, possibly also unprotected. Would you really rub your naked cock against the stinking penis of someone who runs from the merest touch of water? Because that's really what you're doing.

This study has been taken very seriously in the states and circumcision is now being puhed as part of their drive to reduce STI's. I have read the study and had a similar concern to BashfulBabe, as well as strong ethical objections. The study is not considered conclusive in the UK although the health secretary and WHO have stated it is a positive step in tackling STI's world wide. The big thing for me is that Europe which is largely uncircumcised has lower rates of STI's than the US wich is largely circumcised. This is one great big example that circumcision does not keep people safe from STI's. It may reduce how easily the virus passes but in it should not be used as a form of protection. Also, the study was only for penile/vaginal intercourse. Studies on anal sex showed circumcision made no difference what so ever in the rate of infection.

personally, me and my OH perfer bareback. condoms just dont suit us, for many reasons. i have only ever been with one other person and used condoms and hes only been with 3 other people and used condoms, he got tested just before we got together. when we started having sex, we used condoms, but, no word of a lie, every single one burst/broke, 100's! from different sizes to different brands, none worked, so i went on the pill but still maintained using condoms, after about the millionth one, we talked it through and decided to go bareback, whilst still being on the pill. we never had much luck with the pill as i now suffer from clustered migraines, i rarely dont have one. but these are because of the pill and numeruos doctors and hospital appointments, that was there conclusion. so after 4 different pills, we finally decided in feb this year that i should stop taking it because of my health and went back to using condoms. it put a dampner on our sexlife, it deplinished as we just werent enjoying it as much. but last month we tempted fate with the pull out method (im roman catholic so shouldnt be using contraception anyhu, but im not stupid) we have been using the pull out method for a month now and nothing has happened as far as we know. we have been together 2 and half years and have spoken in great depth about kids and the future and have agreed if it happens it happens, we want it to happen and nothing we plan goes to plan anyway. we are both young but very mature in mind.

plus, when we have used condoms i have always had the same reaction, stinging, burning, raw, but never looked into it.

Butters,notallsweetandinnocent! wrote:

so after 4 different pills, we finally decided in feb this year that i should stop taking it because of my health and went back to using condoms.

plus, when we have used condoms i have always had the same reaction, stinging, burning, raw, but never looked into it.

Sounds like you have a similar reaction to condoms as my gf. She is on the deppo injection, which allows us to go bareback, without any risk. Is this something you've looked into/talked about?

yeah we went through every sort of contraception at the family planning clinic, they said that the implant would be best, but it lasts 3 years and were planning on starting a family this time next year so wouldnt be any point having it for less than 12 months. plus im squiemish :S my best friend had it done but she still had to be on the pill and use condoms aswell as the implant cause there not working. so thats why we came to the decision that instead of jepordising my health any further, to just use the most natural method and if pregnancy happens, it will always be considered a good thing to us. plus, i think i have that reaction or its hightened because i have alot of problems with uti's and my kidneys and downstairs pretty much hurts or is irritated all the time. thank you for replying :)

I have gone bareback with a few partners, but ONLY after we had both been tested. Guys don't usually mind you asking them to get tested if you're willing to be tested yourself. I agree it does feel better but sometimes not getting pregnant (would be my 2nd if so) is more important!

I'd only go bareback with a long term partner and not with someone who id just met.

I care for my health and dont want to catch any STI's if the other person had any (Just my opinion)

Personally i would not go bare back unless i was in a long term relationship

oh i remember that guy, the one whose claimed activites sounded like a risk assessment for STDs.

wonder if he's the same bright spark who graced us with his presence over the weekend.

Ive been with my OH for 43 years, only person Ive ever had sex with, never did like condoms at beginning, couldnt go on the pill, and thats how we ended up having the first child. Blackpool on a bank holiday weekend has alot to answer for,lol

I've always used condoms with partners up untill I got married to my OH, they were a bane to me as every condom I had ever tried left me so desensitized I could barely feel anything, making sex almost boring! Only reason I refused bareback was I wasn't ready for a kid and didn't want any diseases.

OH decided a couple months back that she wants me to use condoms again, she is worried because she has been diagnosed with polycystic ovaries(spelling?) so we stopped having sex as I don't want to resort to being bored while making love to my wife, lovehoney to the rescue! Last week we bought these: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25369 as part of the 3 for £10 offer, and amazingly they are thin enough where I can actually feel it when we have sex. Still nowhere near as satisfying as bareback, but a damn sight better then being bored! =p