bareback only

Ironically I've never had bareback sex, except for with my toys. This is probably the reason I like blowjobs.

In all honesty, I am a female... annd allergic to condoms >.<

My first Partner used them ad it stung and burnt so much that going to the hospital was interesting. Then again, this is the same guy who put me off anal for a long while (but im looking at trying it again in small stages).

My boyfriend I am with now likes it bareback, and we have had ourselves tested just before we started dating and during the beginning (you never know). I must admit we both enjoy it bareback.

Before me and my partner met we had (always) use condoms with other people.
(I can't use the pill)
But soon after we started going out we both decided to stop using condoms simply because we both trusted each other enough and had both been tested for any STDs before we slept together, my partner use to pull out and I never got pregnant.

I am now 12 weeks pregnant but only because we started trying for a baby.

But I should point out I don't personally think pulling out is going to stop every woman from getting pregnant far from it, me and my partner just did it that way because we decided it wouldn't be such a bad thing if I did get pregnant. :)