Bath or shower?

Which is better to do the business?

I'd go with bath, more relaxing and I don't have to stand up!

Also them lush bathbombs are super slippy and allow sexy bath breakdancing...

Views anyone?

depends on the size of your bath!! mine is tiny, so a no go. but i dont have a shower either!!

im a rude shower girl over a bath anytime, though

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16604

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16605

these would help with either, im sure!! x

Extra points for research poppy!

They also have them ducks!

My boths quite small but so is the shower. Hard to have sex in the bath... but its good!

oooh. yeah. i got a wishlist full of duckies!! x

i'm gonna say bath for real relaxation but can't beat the feeling of water beating down on you from a shower... :)

poppy904 wrote:

I think rubber ducks are amazing! External Media

I have 5 different ones... which is sad for a fully grown male...

none of them vibrate though.

WandA wrote:

poppy904 wrote:

I think rubber ducks are amazing! External Media

I have 5 different ones... which is sad for a fully grown male...

none of them vibrate though.

you need to do some shopping!!

having a 2 year old in the house i also have a fair amount of rubber ducks in the bathroom. again, none vibrate. but one of them quacks and flashes when you put it in the water!! x

Oooo I have two of them

A glow in the dark one and a colour changing one plus a blue one....

I don't think I bought any of them though so its not as sad!

WandA wrote:

Oooo I have two of them External Media

A glow in the dark one and a colour changing one plus a blue one....

I don't think I bought any of them though so its not as sad!

i bought the ones in my house, but i have a good excuse!! x

I gotta say (having tried both exstensivly) that they both have their uses!

Shower's good for fore play. give her a good soaping down - love the feel of her slipping through my fingers. then there's the shower head which has a great many uses (as has been menationed, but especially if she (or he) has sensitive areas that respond well to being stroked; beating water is garunteed to do at least the same job. It's quick - no hanging around waiting forr it to fill... and you'r always squeaky clean after so oral is def in.

on the other hand you can have sex in the shower if you like the sort of awkward 'quickie-esque' style of suprising her in the shower doing it standing up and slipping away again. Waiting til her hair's all soaped up and her eyes are shut... (im scheming again now...)

Whereas the bath is more of an epic event I feel. unless you're being cavalier and diving in fully clothed, there is plenty of time for close soappy back rubs and hot kissing before the main event. Sex in the bath is something else but you gotta take it slow or u'll be mopping up for hours...

if we're voting mark me down as undecided

erm now this is where everyone thinks tw*t lol .. erm i prefer both but overall shower as i have a walk in one that fires jets from every angle (drains the hot water tank) but boy do ya feel fresh after.. bath well its one of those bubble ones and i'm over 6ft so i needed a big one but the shower is stilll better even if i get the bubbles in the right place lol

jav_ski wrote:

erm now this is where everyone thinks tw*t lol .. erm i prefer both but overall shower as i have a walk in one that fires jets from every angle (drains the hot water tank) but boy do ya feel fresh after.. bath well its one of those bubble ones and i'm over 6ft so i needed a big one but the shower is stilll better even if i get the bubbles in the right place lol

can i move in with you?!?!?!?! x

yeh theres room i the shower and the bath for two poppy ya just got to make sure ya bring ya own toothbrush lol ... i dont mind sharing a sponge

Tough choice WandA.

My preference would be bath though. A nice hot deep bath. Talking of lush products, my OH reckons that Demon in the dark minty fresh soap makes her clit tingle with delight!

SG69 x

jav_ski wrote:

yeh theres room i the shower and the bath for two poppy ya just got to make sure ya bring ya own toothbrush lol ... i dont mind sharing a sponge External Media

the sponges that were mentioned before? x

Jets in the shower...

wow id never not be wrinkly ever again. all you need is a TV in there and a window for somoene to pass the pizza through.. If I had on eof those shower gets the vote!

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Tough choice WandA.

My preference would be bath though. A nice hot deep bath. Talking of lush products, my OH reckons that Demon in the dark minty fresh soap makes her clit tingle with delight!

SG69 x

lush is great! x

poppy904 wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

yeh theres room i the shower and the bath for two poppy ya just got to make sure ya bring ya own toothbrush lol ... i dont mind sharing a sponge External Media

the sponges that were mentioned before? x

you bring the sponges i'll bring the big hands :)

Kieron wrote:

Jets in the shower...

wow id never not be wrinkly ever again. all you need is a TV in there and a window for somoene to pass the pizza through.. If I had on eof those shower gets the vote!

erm there is one.. i know i know but its only so i can watch the markets while in the shower and make any phone calls if i have to ... never had pizza in the shower i do have a small beer fridge though