Bath or shower?

poppy904 wrote:

lush is great! x

I know Poppy, It costs me a small fortune every bloody fortnight. It's all we use in here!

SG69 x

jav_ski wrote:

Kieron wrote:

Jets in the shower...

wow id never not be wrinkly ever again. all you need is a TV in there and a window for somoene to pass the pizza through.. If I had on eof those shower gets the vote!

erm there is one.. i know i know but its only so i can watch the markets while in the shower and make any phone calls if i have to ... never had pizza in the shower i do have a small beer fridge though

im very jealous!! x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

poppy904 wrote:

lush is great! x

I know Poppy, It costs me a small fortune every bloody fortnight. It's all we use in here!

SG69 x

i only ususally get lush stuff as pressies. but gonna have to shop there more, methinks. trafford centre here i come!! x

poppy904 wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

Kieron wrote:

Jets in the shower...

wow id never not be wrinkly ever again. all you need is a TV in there and a window for somoene to pass the pizza through.. If I had on eof those shower gets the vote!

erm there is one.. i know i know but its only so i can watch the markets while in the shower and make any phone calls if i have to ... never had pizza in the shower i do have a small beer fridge though

im very jealous!! x

nah poppy its a necessity thats all .. seriously thoug there not that expensive to install either suprisingly mine cost with all the fitting jsut under 3.5k which is not much if ya think of a decent fully fitted bathroom nowdays costs in excess of a grand

jav_ski wrote:

poppy904 wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

Kieron wrote:

Jets in the shower...

im very jealous!! x

nah poppy its a necessity thats all .. seriously thoug there not that expensive to install either suprisingly mine cost with all the fitting jsut under 3.5k which is not much if ya think of a decent fully fitted bathroom nowdays costs in excess of a grand

costs me nothing. i ot a council house. doubt they will fit one of those, though. one for that lottery win!! x

you could always ask em lol whats the worst they can say?

jav_ski wrote:

you could always ask em lol whats the worst they can say?

good point!! x

Score one for the shower here, we often hop into the shower after sex,nothing like a good soapy shower! so we soon find ourselves at it again!

OH likes the idea of sex in the bath, but as we are both around 6ft we are yet to find comfy position that isnt all legs stuck/over the side/tap pressing against a sensative spot.

Shower has the refreshing streams of invigorating/tantalising water hasn't it, but then the thought of licking dear old pussy while she is dribbling water from a huge sponge over her breasts and rigid nipples, and in due course over my face, is a tough call to make. Best just leave it at the hottub, as close to both as you can get, preferably in an infinity setting!!!! Champers glasses lined up along the edge...yoweeee!!

TB

Hmm, I don't have a bath in my house now, and I miss it! I love baths. Showers are better for sexytime though I think, baths are too cramped and the water gets everywhere! Something very sexy about rubbing someone down in the shower, it's a small space so it's really imtimate too...

+1 on Lush! I was in there yesterday and spent *far* too much!

I Lush too. Snow fairy for me and Tramp for the fella, smells so sexy sometimes I pinch his! (Lush products that is ) x

Prefer showers in general, thought baths can be great for sexytime if they're big enough.

I do wish my shower was big enough for two though :(

Kitty76 wrote:

I External Media Lush too. Snow fairy for me and Tramp for the fella, smells so sexy sometimes I pinch his! (Lush products that is ) x

I got Buffy and Vanilla soap and two massage bars and Coco Lotion yesterday... I love the place!

I'd have to a big bath room to manuvre or the shower

decisions love seeing a women curves all soapy either i'm happy i guess

I love a sexy shower, lots of hot running water, always a good thing....but if it's big enough a bath can be very sensual, good foreplay!....Can't decide on which I prefer as they are both so different!

shellyboo wrote:

Kitty76 wrote:

I External Media Lush too. Snow fairy for me and Tramp for the fella, smells so sexy sometimes I pinch his! (Lush products that is ) x

I got Buffy and Vanilla soap and two massage bars and Coco Lotion yesterday... I love the place!

Mango bath melt, karma bubble bar and soap and the raspberry coloured swirly bubble bath bar and the pink minty foot lotion are my faves! I brought their newspaper into work once and they were all taking the piss but guess what? Yep, they buy stuff from there themselves now! Ponces! LOL

SG69 x

Could just buy up nearly everything in their newspaper, I like ticking things for my xmas wishlist x

Sexy showers for me x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

Kitty76 wrote:

Mango bath melt, karma bubble bar and soap and the raspberry coloured swirly bubble bath bar and the pink minty foot lotion are my faves! I brought their newspaper into work once and they were all taking the piss but guess what? Yep, they buy stuff from there themselves now! Ponces! LOL

SG69 x

Ooh, I have the minty foot massagey bar thing and the lemony foot lotion... it's divine! Along with the Volcano foot mask, it's like having new feet :D

Might have to treat myself to a luxury Lush night tonight!

shellyboo wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

Kitty76 wrote:

SG69 x

Ooh, I have the minty foot massagey bar thing and the lemony foot lotion... it's divine! Along with the Volcano foot mask, it's like having new feet :D

Might have to treat myself to a luxury Lush night tonight!

lol shelly with all those soaps they might be able to see the suds from space lol

Hehe sounds like shellyboo's gonna have a Lush orgy tonight :P