Bath or shower?

jav_ski wrote:

lol shelly with all those soaps they might be able to see the suds from space lol

Perhaps, lol... now all I need is someone to scrub my back!

shellyboo wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

lol shelly with all those soaps they might be able to see the suds from space lol

Perhaps, lol... now all I need is someone to scrub my back!

i have offered before lol

You're not much good to me all the way in the UK though!

shellyboo wrote:

long arms ?

poppy904 wrote:

depends on the size of your bath!! mine is tiny, so a no go. but i dont have a shower either!!

im a rude shower girl over a bath anytime, though

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16604

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16605

these would help with either, im sure!! x

=O OMG! What if I bought one and my Dad or Mom accidentally used it and made it vibrate. They'd think they were trippung or some shit! =P

I have tried masterbating in the shower before and it honestly didn't go anything. Haven't tried it in the bath. (N)

jav_ski wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

long arms ?

Very long! Impressive.

shellyboo wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

long arms ?

Very long! Impressive.

your only in dublin for gods sake woman i thought you were half way round the world catch a plane and i could be there in just over a couple of hours if ya let the bath water run real slow then i could be just in time

Put me down for shower. To me baths are only for soaks and reading my book lol

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Both are so damn clumsy I avoid them both! Awful places to try to do things in! I've broken a shower before, so I dont do that anymore.. it hurt! And the bath is a no no as I'd prob drown or something stupid... So my answer would be niether!

Smelly! External Media

Hehe

I'm sorry.. that was very immature of me.

(trying to keep a straight face)

jav_ski wrote:

Kieron wrote:

Jets in the shower...

wow id never not be wrinkly ever again. all you need is a TV in there and a window for somoene to pass the pizza through.. If I had on eof those shower gets the vote!

erm there is one.. i know i know but its only so i can watch the markets while in the shower and make any phone calls if i have to ... never had pizza in the shower i do have a small beer fridge though

beer in the fridge. id bring the pizza if there was beer in the fridge in the shower next to the TV.

I am in awe. well done sir ;)

i dont know if anyone else has had the same problem as me but when im in the bath or shower with my partner its almost as if the water acts as the worlds worst lubricant and things tend to get stuck or become jerky(!) does that make any sense at all?!!! what im trying to say is i need some sort of waterproof lube or lube i can use underwater.

ive always had a fantasy of doing it in a hot tub - so cliche i know, and a pool - the weightless feeling i guess with that!

if anyone knows of anything please tell me!!

I can't reccomend specific brand materandslave, but you want is a thickish oil based lubricant. dunno if it will work, but it should. give it a try and report back.

masterandslave wrote:

i dont know if anyone else has had the same problem as me but when im in the bath or shower with my partner its almost as if the water acts as the worlds worst lubricant and things tend to get stuck or become jerky(!) does that make any sense at all?!!! what im trying to say is i need some sort of waterproof lube or lube i can use underwater.

ive always had a fantasy of doing it in a hot tub - so cliche i know, and a pool - the weightless feeling i guess with that!

if anyone knows of anything please tell me!!

Hmmmm.... oil is water proof.... but I think its not great to put up a lady.

Maybe a silicone lube would be better?

I'd ask Carly.... shes amazing! (and plays with lube on a regular basis!)External Media

hmmm will ask carly for her top lubes!

I cannot believe that nobody else in this entire thread has gone for my personal favourite ...

The Hot Tub.

I don't really like baths for two because the bath is usually way too small for comfort, although I really really enjoy foreplay in the shower! Kvetch is a well trained showerer. :)

As has been mentioned before, bathrooms can be dangerous slippy places so I prefer to limit my activity in there to slow gradual gentle foreplay before pouncing in a safer location. But given the choice I'd go for the hot tub every time. :)

ive never done it in either but i prefer showers normally so it'd have to be shower. i did use the shower head on my clit before though and that was fun

Lubyanka wrote:

I cannot believe that nobody else in this entire thread has gone for my personal favourite ...

The Hot Tub.

I don't really like baths for two because the bath is usually way too small for comfort, although I really really enjoy foreplay in the shower! Kvetch is a well trained showerer. :)

As has been mentioned before, bathrooms can be dangerous slippy places so I prefer to limit my activity in there to slow gradual gentle foreplay before pouncing in a safer location. But given the choice I'd go for the hot tub every time. :)

I felt that would be cheating External Media

Bit like asking do you prefer carrots, sweetcorn or ice cream.

WandA wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

The Hot Tub.

Yes. So? :p

do you prefer carrots, sweetcorn or ice cream.

Yes. :)

Lubyanka wrote:

WandA wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

The Hot Tub.

Yes. So? :p

do you prefer carrots, sweetcorn or ice cream.

Yes. :)

Operating outside the rules.... tut tut!