BBW breasts and bodysuits

I’m loving bodysuits but I have very heavy breasts. I’m a 38GG. What ones have you found make you feel sexy but happy to wear out and about. (Nothing like the feeling of my husband being able to slip his hand in my top and tweak the nipples!). Crotchless a winner too!

4 Likes

My wife has this and I freaking adore it. Let’s the boobs hang out along with being crotchless so can be left on during.
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/plus-size-lingerie/bodystockings/p/lovehoney-plus-size-treasure-chest-fishnet-crotchless-bodystocking/a39727g72781.html

There is a photo of her wearing it on the forum if you wanted to see what it was like on for a comparison. Hope you find what you are looking for :blush:

4 Likes

I’m new here, how would I get to see your lovely wife in this gorgeous one piece!

There is topic called ‘Lingerie Upload Photos’ where all of the beautiful people on her upload photos of themselves. Well worth a look if you get stuck.

Also worth reading Forum Rules - Lovehoney & Welcome to the Lovehoney Forum. Please read before getting started! - #9 by Lovehoney_Brenna if you’re new as it helps with guides/rules etc.

6 Likes

For ease of finding, here is the link to @KentCouple1990 beautiful wife in the bodystocking linked above.

I’m afraid at 36A myself, I really can’t help with your search but I hope more endowed ladies will help with additional suggestions :blush:.

5 Likes

Your wife does look amazing and I love a bodysuit. You’re a lucky man.

1 Like

Amazung picture

1 Like

Thank you. I hope so too! My breasts just need a little support so I can feel exposed but be out and about with them.

1 Like

A search of the LH web shop typing in ‘bodysuit’ reveals a number of options which you might find suit your requirements.

Good luck.