Be comeing sex toy tester

Hi all I’m new hear and really enjoy the world ov sex toys me and the wife love trying new things like we just got a manual penis pump and r haveing loads ov fun with it how are we all doing ?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! All fine and dandy here today condo the soggy weather :sweat_smile: hope you’re doing ok too!

@briantownend3 Hello and welcome to the forum. :wave:

Hi @briantownend3 :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

I’m good but like @AJSTAR could do with a bit of dry weather.

If you’re interested in becoming a tester for Lovehoney, make sure you’ve had a thorough read of The Great Big Review and Testing Guide and hopefully it’ll answer any questions that you have :+1:

1 Like

Hello :wave:t2: and welcome.

Hi and welcome to the forum

Welcome to the forum :blush:

I’d have a read of the guide @Peitho linked you to; it should have everything you need to know about becoming a tester :blush:

Hello @briantownend3 and welcome to the community

Where has summer gone!!! :sweat_smile:

Europe, I think! Why can’t we just even it out a bit, we’ll have some of the heat and dry and they can have a bit of cool and wet. Don’t get me wrong, I’d rather have what we currently have that high 40°Cs… not sure my boss would though. We have hay that desperately needs to be cut but needs a few dry days to make!

Hello and welcome

Exactly!! Can’t they blow some of the heat our way for a change and we’ll trade them with a helping of rain clouds lol :smile: