Best and Worse Chat Up Lines

OK did a search did not find it Correct me if I am wrong!

WHats the Best and Worse Chatup lines you have heard and which ones did actually work?

I'll start obviously lol

worse:

I may not be Wilma Flintstone, but I know I can make your BedRock.

Best:

I lost my teddy bear. Will you sleep with me?

and yes the best one worked lol ... well and so did the fact that she was hotter than hot !! lol

jav_ski wrote:

Best:

I lost my teddy bear. Will you sleep with me?

and yes the best one worked lol ... well and so did the fact that she was hotter than hot !! lol

I know where you can get a tee with this on, lol xx

pmsl !!

Best:

Fancy a fuck?

Worst:

Your knickers must be made of mirrors. I can see myself in them.

MrMisbehavin wrote:

Best:

Fancy a fuck?

Worst:

Your knickers must be made of mirrors. I can see myself in them.

i'm cracking up no pun intended

You must've read my mind about starting a thread about this!

"I've got to plead insanity, because I'm just crazy about you."

x

The first time i ever got chatted up was with the line

"I bet your having an orgasm just looking at me"

At the time i thought it was the best ever, but nowadays i think it is the worst ever.

Then again i was only 11 and he was 14 and i dont think either of us actually knew what an orgasm was!

masterandslave wrote:

You must've read my mind about starting a thread about this!

"I've got to plead insanity, because I'm just crazy about you."

x

damn woman i'l get my coat lol

Best: "Hi I'm ****" ..... I'm easily pleased!

Worst: "you have such nice.... (pause to stare directly into my cleavage) ... skin"

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

Worst: "you have such nice.... (pause to stare directly into my cleavage) ... skin"

xxKPxx

Hi Kitty I'm Jav?

External Media

"Mt face is leaving in 10 minutes, make sure you're on if you want a ride..." XD

jav_ski wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

Hi Kitty I'm Jav?

External Media

guess not lol ... how about i just stare at your erm skin lol

The worst one I've ever heard was one my old English teacher told me got used on her. She was in a club and a guy went over to her and said "Nice tits [and proceeded to look in said place] but they'd look better with my cum dripping off them".

Some people!!

CarolineJune wrote:

The worst one I've ever heard was one my old English teacher told me got used on her. She was in a club and a guy went over to her and said "Nice tits [and proceeded to look in said place] but they'd look better with my cum dripping off them".

Some people!!

guess that was a sticky situation when she declined External Media

You could say that. From what I gather she just stared in disbelief for a few seconds, walked away and tried her best to avoid him for the rest of the evening!

CarolineJune wrote:

You could say that. From what I gather she just stared in disbelief for a few seconds, walked away and tried her best to avoid him for the rest of the evening!

The greatest distance attained for a jet of semen that has ever been recorded is 18'9" (5.71 m)

so as long as she stayed that distance away she was safe!! lol

Best : "I just wanted to say you're beautiful" before walking away how sweet!

Worst : The guy who grabbed my arse at the bar...pervert (and not in a good way!)

Ax

If I don't just walk away, I spend quite a bit of time asking

"Does that line ever work for you?"

Nice legs, what time do they open?

I've never been one for chat up lines but when I was at uni me and my mate used to use 'Fancy a Spit Roast?' we we're only joking and just laughed when it actually worked.

My other mate had surprisingly good luck with 'I shaved my balls, wanna feel?'

I guess the worst line I've heard is 'Thats a nice necklace, but you'd look better in pearls' actually it wasn't that bad and it told you something about the girl you were talking to.