Best and Worse Chat Up Lines

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

The best chat up line I find that works almost 100% of the time is this:

"Can I buy you a drink?"

I've had a whole long string of chat up lines including -

"Can I get you a taxi to take you to my bed?"

"Nice dress, would rather see it round your ankles though.."

"Excuse me.. could you give me my heart back please?" While clutching chest and looking in pain.

"Hi, are you the lass I shagged the other night? ... No? You'd better come with me then.."

"I thought I knew beauty in the blades of grass and the birds in the sky, but nothing's quite as beautiful when they are reflected in your eyes"

"Your eyes are brown, mine are blue. What colour eyes will our baby have?"

"My friend says he thinks your cute, but I think you are damn fuckin sexy!"

Ugh... Chat up lines never work for me.

The worst ever? Ummm..

"I've got a cock bigger than anyone elses! Holy shit it's gotten bigger!!!"

Bloody AA how many times did you get thrown out of the club for throwing up lol External Media

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

The best chat up line I find that works almost 100% of the time is this:

"Can I buy you a drink?"

I've had a whole long string of chat up lines including -

"Can I get you a taxi to take you to my bed?"

"Nice dress, would rather see it round your ankles though.."

"Excuse me.. could you give me my heart back please?" While clutching chest and looking in pain.

"Hi, are you the lass I shagged the other night? ... No? You'd better come with me then.."

"I thought I knew beauty in the blades of grass and the birds in the sky, but nothing's quite as beautiful when they are reflected in your eyes"

"Your eyes are brown, mine are blue. What colour eyes will our baby have?"

"My friend says he thinks your cute, but I think you are damn fuckin sexy!"

Ugh... Chat up lines never work for me.

The worst ever? Ummm..

"I've got a cock bigger than anyone elses! Holy shit it's gotten bigger!!!"

Bloody AA how many times did you get thrown out of the club for throwing up lol External Media

Um.... too many times. Lol! Nah, I dont get kicked out of clubs and pubs. I've managed to get the most disturbing ones kicked out though! On two occasions!

oooh remind not to get on the bad side of you in the club lol

jav_ski wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

Best: "Hi I'm ****" ..... I'm easily pleased!

Worst: "you have such nice.... (pause to stare directly into my cleavage) ... skin"

xxKPxx

Hi Kitty I'm Jav?

External Media

guess not lol ... how about i just stare at your erm skin lol

Lol! Very smooth young man but alas the only chat up lines that work on me these days come from the fairer sex!

KittyPurry wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

Best: "Hi I'm ****" ..... I'm easily pleased!

Worst: "you have such nice.... (pause to stare directly into my cleavage) ... skin"

xxKPxx

Hi Kitty I'm Jav?

External Media

guess not lol ... how about i just stare at your erm skin lol

Lol! Very smooth young man but alas the only chat up lines that work on me these days come from the fairer sex!

i dont mind wearing foundation!!! boots do quite a nice range actually i have to brush it on though as padding it on leaves blotches!

KittyPurry wrote:

Is that what so many bad chat up lines do? Turn you?External Media

WandA wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

Lol I rarely get chatted up actually...I'm too much of a tomboy for guys and I've been told I don't look "gay enough" for girls...luckily my other half managed to find something he liked!

xxKPxx

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

WandA wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

Lol I rarely get chatted up actually...I'm too much of a tomboy for guys and I've been told I don't look "gay enough" for girls...luckily my other half managed to find something he liked!

xxKPxx

xxKPxx

Damn... I was on to a new revoltionary theory on human sexuality then...

WandA wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

WandA wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

xxKPxx

Damn... I was on to a new revoltionary theory on human sexuality then...

I guess you could study the sexual converting powers of my OH instead...those experiments would be fun to watch!

KittyPurry wrote:

I guess you could study the sexual converting powers of my OH instead...those experiments would be fun to watch!

Whooaaa there Kitty! You may prostitute your OH but you may not prostitiute me simpy for your titilation!!!External Media

WandA wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

Whooaaa there Kitty! You may prostitute your OH but you may not prostitiute me simpy for your titilation!!!External Media

Lol I was actually picturing my OH and hordes of beautiful disinterested women waiting to be converted!

xxKPxx

My OH has just reminded me that when we first met I bought him a beer!

x

masterandslave wrote:

x

theres nothing like buying someone a ice cold beer to break the ice .... champagne is so hyped up these day lol

jav_ski wrote:

masterandslave wrote:

x

theres nothing like buying someone a ice cold beer to break the ice .... champagne is so hyped up these day lol

I'm still waiting for him to buy me one tho!

x

masterandslave wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

masterandslave wrote:

x

I'm still waiting for him to buy me one tho!

x

thats just so wrong lol

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

A man who wont buy his girl a beer. That is just not on!

I think I've bought my man only a grand total of 5 beers in the last 3 years!

erm the term "your round" comes to mind lol :P

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I know, I know... I normally get beer for free though in our local bar, since I know all the bartenders...

ya know AA .. first its i never get thrown out of clubs now its free drinks ... you sure your not a celeb in disguise?

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

... Maybe I look like somone famous and I dont know about it!

I've been drinking in these bars since I was sixteen, so they know me pretty well. I'm a good customer to them, they trust me, and I help them out with odd jobs from time to time.

lol there ya go the list goes on AA

1) head bouncer

2) Lass to know if ya wanna a free beer

3) celeb lookalike

4) odd job woman.... anyone need a leak fixing?

lol:P

Whoops! Was a joke!

x

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I've been drinking in these bars since I was sixteen, so they know me pretty well. I'm a good customer to them, they trust me, and I help them out with odd jobs from time to time.

Don't you mean you're bribing them becauase you've been going there since you were 16...

WandA wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Don't you mean you're bribing them becauase you've been going there since you were 16...

i had actually picked up on that but was discreet enough not to mention it WA lol unlike some :P