Best LoveHoney purchase?

Mine definitely has to be the We-vibe lipstick bullet vibrator :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

Our Doxy is the best toy we’ve got from Lovehoney, but our bondage collars, cuffs, hogtie etc are close second

1 Like

Love my pin wheels too

1 Like

Its hard to decide but i would probably say our LH mains powered wand, its something we both get to use and have great orgasms from.

4 Likes

To be honest I’ve loved most of my toys from Lovehoney but my favourite has to be my mains powered wand. I couldn’t live with out it now, the best £50 I have ever spent!!

2 Likes

If you had to choose one toy out of your current collection to use for the rest of your life, what would it be? What if that toy was the ONLY toy you were allowed to choose? Would your choice change? I think mine would be our rechargeable wand. Even as a penis owner those things are awesome.

1 Like

Hmmmm the wand

3 Likes

Definitely the mains powered wand

2 Likes

Vibrating silicone dildo

1 Like

This thing. It is amazing

3 Likes

LH mains powered wand for me.

2 Likes

The 10" Lifelike Lover dildo.

3 Likes

That’s a tough one :thinking:

Does my hubby’s c**k count :woman_shrugging:t2:
Cos that’s my ultimate favourite toy :face_with_hand_over_mouth: cos I could never live without it.

Then it would be my womanizer Pro40. I can always rely on it and it never fails me.

2 Likes

I think mine would have to be my We Vibe Melt.
I do love our wand but its not something i use every week like my Melt.

2 Likes

Yep agreed entirely, although we’d cheat and say the multiple attachments for us both are part of the same toy.
Thankfully, we don’t class restraints and such like as toys, so yeah we’d not be overly disappointed if the wand was the only powered device we could use.

I don’t think could name one favorite purchase from LH, the rope ties are awesome, wand(s) are awesome, many different bits and pieces and they all have their special moments and times we go to them!

1 Like

I would have to say our Matric Wand…it hands down gets the most use abd I absolutely love watching the wife’s face when it’s under the covers!

Close second would be our Womanizer - my
Wife had never had a clit sucker before and it opened up some new sexual avenues for us!

1 Like

Would have said it’s my vibrating stroker but the vibe is playing up and only works intermittently which gets a little annoying :disappointed:

Probably my Doxy 3R :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Followed by my large happy rabbit vibrating butt plug (which has since broke and LH no longer stocks :sob: :sob: :sob:) and then my many lifelike lover dildos :heart_eyes: :drooling_face:

*scratch that, LH has restocked the plug temporarily (sent a faulty item request so hopefully I can get a replacement as I only had it a few months before it broke :sob: :crossed_fingers: - but I ordered it on the US site so we’ll see :woman_shrugging: :sweat_smile:)

3 Likes

We’ve got loads of LH kit, quite a bit of lingerie, a few vibes and wands but mainly bondage kit. My favorite is hard to pick but I have a real thing for blindfolds and gags, what I’d consider my favorite changes now and then between the same 3 or 4 items but at the moment it’s this ballgag. I am really enjoying being gagged at the moment and a fair bit of our play lately has involved me being the sub so that’s just as well.

I am getting lucky tonight as kids are off at grandparents. The wife has been teasing me most of the afternoon and half an hour ago came out of the bedroom and put it on me. I am locked in and am not allowed to take it off until she’s finished with me later on.

1 Like

Without a doubt my Njoy Pure Wand.

2 Likes