Best LoveHoney purchase?

The ElectraStim Flick in terms of opening up a whole new world of stimulation but most used by both Mrs S and myself is the LH Mini Bullet. :two_hearts:

1 Like

For me it’s a toss up between the Fleshlight Quickshot and the 10" Lifelike Lover Extra Girthy Dildo (for pegging me).

For her it’s between the Mantric Bullet and the Squeel Mini.

1 Like

One could say the best purchase was my very first order because other wise I wouldn’t had made the other 33+ orders with 60+ toys I have today.

If we’re talking items then my top 3 are the ones I use most…

1. Lovehoney magic wands,
  2. Male wand attachments,
  3. All of my cock rings.

EDIT: Oh, and the Liquid Silk lube.

2 Likes

@scousemouse14 Ohhh this sounds interesting I’m fairly new to LH but is this a xmas advent calender they do?

@Bonzo2020 do they still do the 100 dates poster? Sounds like a wicked item!

@bondagegod I’ve just brought this DP dildo can’t wait to try it! :wink:

2 Likes

Fantastic product to purchase, hope you enjoy it.

1 Like

@KinkyK

2 Likes

By far the best buttplugs I have bought from lovehoney is the American Bombshell Ultra Girthy Buttplug, Titanman Mastertool No.4 and the Titanman Ass Servant

2 Likes

Perfect thank you will add to the ever growing wishlist!

2 Likes

So many great things :star_struck:
Our favourites are:

That’s a great night in, right there :heart_eyes: :crazy_face: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I love everything ive ever bought from LH but these are my favourites

2 Likes

@maz1965 Hi have you done a review on the wabbit[quote=“maz1965, post:52, topic:281107, full:true”]
I love everything ive ever bought from LH but these are my favourites

[/quote]

@AWB1955 No, i haven’t but I like its better than the last LH rabbit I had, which i wore out! :joy:

1 Like

@maz1965 Thanks i love rabbits and wands have you got many

No, only the rabbit and this clit vibrator. It’s tiny but very very powerful :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I have 2 wands 2 bullets 2 glass dildoes 4 rabbits not caged and some nipple clamps

1 Like

We-Vibe Melt takes the cake for best purchase, head and shoulders above the rest. Wife’s enjoyment of that toy, even compared to the near-retired previous favorite Pro40, is enough to blow everything else out of the water.

We’ve had a few lingerie purchases that have been :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: too. Sometimes you order something like this and you like it, but the fit is a little “off” for one reason or another. But both of these pieces, as soon as she got them on, were like “DAY-um, you look better than the model!” fits.

And then the next two runner-up favorite toys I think are these:

The extender has been great fun to add for positions that need extra flexibility or I often pop out of, or when she wants to pair with a strong vibe and delay my finish, and she also loves being on top with it as she can really control a LONG in and out. And then the Kendall dildo is just about the max of what she can handle and while it’s a rare occasion for use, I love busting it out to know she’s full filled up while I go down on her.

2 Likes

Most of my toys,lingerie, ect came from here. Hard to choose just one.

Just recently purchased the love honey harness/dildo kit along with a smaller love honey dildo since it was my 1st time. Really happy with it.

Bought a love honey fishnet bodysuit and fits, looks great.

To add to my list of best lovehoney purchase I have added the Doc Johnson Titanman Ass Servant to my collection a while ago. I am not able to insert it yet but a wonderfull toy for some anal training

I have many toys I love to enjoy , butt this is my most full filling so far . https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/realistic-dildos/p/lifelike-lover-ultra-realistic-suction-cup-dildo-9-inch/a38287g70657.html

1 Like

Just purchased the love honey penis extender, it’s a game changer, my wife and I were having a few problems with me not lasting long enough, never used to be a problem but major stress has had an impact, now using this penis extender I last long enough to satisfy my wife, can last as long as I like really take it off and satisfy myself, as well as sometimes helping my wife to a 2nd orgasm, it’s literally changed my life.

4 Likes