Best LoveHoney purchase?

Hi guys,

I have recently bought the lovey honey advent calender and I was made up with it! (Actually my partner and I both bought one as a surprise for the other and we had to send one back​:joy:)

I’ve bought stuff from LoveHoney in the past and never been disappointed with a purchase but the calender is by far my best purchase. It has got my OH and I talking about sex loads and really opened our minds to new ideas experiences. The only problem is we’ve opened all the doors and want more! :joy:

So my question to all you lovely people is what is your best purchase from Love honey?

9 Likes

Doxy Die Cast and glass beaded dildo.

3 Likes

I’ve done plenty of purchases from LH and I mean plenty :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Lingerie, toys, bondage, foreplay games etc.
I’ve got 6 favourites
• womanizer Pro40 or my premium for my clit.
• FSOG vibrating cock ring for us to use during sex and when I perform oral on him.
• for penetration my king cock, I’ll use it when I’m going solo, but recently I’ve being using it while I perform oral on him.
• my slapper paddle with 3 hearts on, I just love him spanking me with it, starting off soft and gentle to real ass stingers.
• my handcuffs and blindfold.
• and finally my under bed restraints.

2 Likes

Hi, welcome to the forum :wave:
Its great that you and you OH where on the same wavelength about the calenders. Im sure it resulted in alot of fun.

Best toy. ooh, tough question :thinking:

The one i probably get the most use out of due to simply being so convenient is definitely the desire bullet. the rumbly vibes are just amazing

Favourites wise… maybe the b-vibe rimming plug, although i love my vixskin dildo too. 100% worth the money :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

These two glass dildos are also worth a look too
Beaded glass dildo
Double ended g spot dildo
Both really good

3 Likes

Great first question.
Toy wise, it has to be the fifty shades greedy girl. It has bought so much pleasure to my wife.
Gift wise, was the scratch off 100 dates poster.
A very good idea and can’t believe it isn’t more popular

1 Like

As a couple the double penetration dildo is the best ever purchase and it went down a treat on Christmas evening 2021 and it’s been a regular in the bedroom ever since.

1 Like

Hi @scousemouse14 welcome

In answer to your question we are yet to find anything that tops our purchase of the below swing :grin:

2 Likes

For me the Fleshlight Quickshot and for my wife the ‘Flickering Tongue’ clitoral vibrator.

Both inexpensive but both work beautifully.

1 Like

This looks great, what do you love about it and how easy to use / set up

1 Like

Hi @scousemouse14 :wave: welcome to the forum :smiley:

Loads of my favourite items are no longer sold on the LH site. But, of the ones that they still sell, my favourite item must be my nipple clamps. My most used pair are tweezer style with butterfly charms but they aren’t sold anymore, my second pair are these slightly intimidating looking ones:

I never would have thought of trying nipple clamps before discovering LH and I was surprised how much i like them.

My other favourite purchases are lingerie. This one is my most loved set, partly becsuse it’s sexy but also because it’s literally the most comfortable set I own, I can chill out in this all evening :blush:

2 Likes

This is a really tough question as I think I’ve just about got most of their catalogue lol …
1 - my womanizer premium
2 - Ben wa balls
3 - spreader bar
4 - under bed restraints - used Alllll the time
5 - my wand

I’ve narrowed it down to five things and that was hard to do!

2 Likes

Ooh I’ve seen this before and been interested, is it easy to put up and take down again?

1 Like

Looks good and comfy too? Brilliant suggestion thanks

2 Likes

I love the idea of 100 dates scratch off, thanks for the suggestion!

3 Likes

Oh wow there are loads of great suggestions on here! Looks like I’ve got a busy evening ahead of me looking at them all and deciding what to buy next :joy: thanks for sharing xxx

1 Like

Hi @Daisy1982 and @scousemouse14

Love everything, its the sensations you get which are amazing prob due to the weightlessness. Its also hot with it located infront of mirrors​:crazy_face:
See my previous post for more detailed info. Worth a purchase if you are thinking about it :blush:

2 Likes

Hey @scousemouse14, great topic. Like many others here we have a good selection but our go to has always been the good old Mains powered wandOH loves this and we’ve even bought one of the male attachments for myself which is a whole new world of fun - think we might have to get a 2nd wand soon for a bit of mutual masturbation!!

1 Like

The bra set is most definitely comfy. The nipple clamps not so much so :rofl:

1 Like

Possibly our pin wheel oddly addictive once in use

1 Like

I think it would probably be our Lelo Sona .

2 Likes