Best male sex toy

Without a doubt this is the best male toy we have. Arguably not just for males, I also have a lot of fun with her too. I won’t lie, I think I love Lexi more than my husband does

:heart_eyes::drooling_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::sweat_drops:

We actually have a few of the Thrust Pro range of toys, we have Katya and also Tamara and the quality and realism of these toys is just unbelievably good.

I wrote a bit of a review on Lexi HERE a while back. Although she’s extremely expensive, she’s extremely worth it. I must add I didn’t actually pay for her, she was sent as a free tester product, but I would without a doubt buy her again for the full amount if she ever left me. She has no legs… she’s going nowhere.

5 Likes

The Katya and Tamara look very similar. Is it the canals that are different?

1 Like

The canals are different, but it’s she difference in both overall size and weight that makes them chalk and cheese in comparison. And then Lexi again is in a whole different catagory of realism - she truly is full size :sweat_smile::heart_eyes:

Now I want this one too :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Honestly, her boobs alone make me drool just touching and squeezing them. The feeling and bounce of them, the skin texture and movement is just something else. Even her ass wobbles when you slap her - sorry Lexi, I can’t help myself.

I can also tel you hand on heart with first hand experience and knowledge, that internally she feels exactly like the real thing in both pussy and ass. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::drooling_face:

2 Likes

I love my Katya but if I can get a toy with boobs too I’d be so happy. I’ll see if I can use my birthday discount like I didn’t previous.

This post alone and the way she sounds……I want one!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I have one similar from another site. Also was pricey but worth it. Everything you describe about the heaviness, how the ass juggles when slapped lol is spot on.

What do you do for keeping the outside clean? It seems to attract every fuzz and hair lol. The best I’ve found is keeping it in a pillowcase.

Buying this made me really want to get a Realdoll or something similar.

3 Likes

@ItsjustMike, cornflour. I’m not even joking. Dust her in cornflour and I swear to you the skin will feel soft and silky just like it was when you first bought it. Not a single bit of dust or fluff will stick to her and she will feel like real skin again.

Lovehoney actually sell both Thrust Re-newing Powder and Fleshlight Re-newing Powder but I can promise you - and feel free to search this online - it is 100% cornflour just like from your local supermarket. Not a single other ingredient.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I would of never knew that lol. I sat her on my blanket that’s on my bed and she came out looking like a gorilla :rofl:

3 Likes

Hi Jamie,

I would highly recommend the…

Blowmotion Auto Suction Rechargeable Vibrating Male Masturbator

…I love this one and being handsfree, you can lie back and enjoy every moment.

You got her free! Amazing! I can’t afford top toys like this :frowning:

I highly recommend the Tenga Aqua or Tenga Coral, easy to use, store and clean. Mind blowing sensations take jerking off to a new level.

If you haven’t tried them before then give the vibrating toys a go, I was a bit skeptical at first but I absolutely love them now! :heart:

Hard to recommend just one as everyone’s taste will be different. Some will love butt plugs and anal toys whilst others are averse to anything ‘bum related’.

But every guy has a penis. So if you have a partner with a wand (or if not just get one for yourself) and buy one of these, lube up and enjoy the ride. :wink:

The best male sex toy would be the rotating and vibrating prostate massagers hands down. They intensifies orgasms all while allowing both hands to be free for other things.

2 Likes