My Reviews

Free Tester Toy

:lovehoney_heart: by @Blonde_Bunny, 13th July 2020

THRUST Pro Elite Lexi Rechargeable Vibrating Masturbator 21kg

Luscious Lexi Love

I want to state this is a review from a female point of view as well as how my husband enjoyed it. I wanted Lexi in my life as much - if not more - than he did. I doubt I’m alone in being a woman who desires some secret girl on girl play too.

We both have an untouched fantasy for a threesome involving another girl, sounds fantastic right? Well, I’m quite the jealous Jane so this was a perfect option for both of us.

We’re not new to the Thrust Pro Elite range, we already own a much loved 7kg Katya pussy and bum. But when I saw the full size Lexi land on the Lovehoney website, my heart melted as I fell head over heels for her.

I’m sure you’ll want to know how she arrived to our door, as you can imagine she’s a big and full-sized girl. But panic not, I can tell you she didn’t turn up in a taxi, this item arrived in the usual inconspicuous packaging - albeit somewhat questionable in weight. Yes Mr Postman, it’s just a bag of potatoes in that plain brown box… cough

Inside the box, Lexi is packaged in another brown box and polystyrene inserts.
She’s sealed inside a clear cellophane bag and well covered in the silky soft renewing powder, the feel of this is unbelievably life-like and undeniably inviting. The material itself has no real smell to it so that’s a huge plus too.

She’s heavy, don’t be misled, at 21kg’s she weighs more than a bag of cement, so bare this in mind especially when lifting her and thinking of storage. On the plus side, there’s no way she’ll move around on your bed even with the most vigorous of thrusting. From feeling her back I would also guess that there’s a frame deep inside that helps keep her structure.

The attention to detail is astonishing, the perfectly shaped and life-sized breasts with erect nipples, voluptuous vulva and luscious lickable lips are so life-like it’s surreal. Honestly it’s breathtaking - and that’s before you’ve even plunged inside.

With plenty of water-based lube applied deep into both of her openings, I was the first to explore her. Teasing my fingers into her felt just like the real thing - trust me, this I know well. The tight openings followed by varying textures and ridges honestly felt as though I was playing with myself. She’s tight but forgivingly stretchy, firm yet so squishy. Honestly I was getting off from just fingering her. Seeing my lubed fingers glistening around her clit and lips was undeniably arousing, she was almost as wet and dripping as me.

My husband was second to sample her sexually and has used and abused both holes thoroughly. He feels the ass is considerably tighter, both on entry and within the canal - sounds authentic to me!
Regardless of this narrower option he’s a pussy lover through and through so that’s his favoured hole. He commented in specific on the varying widths and textures within both the canals, changing from looser to tighter, firmer and rougher and then even changing directions at times.

Depths of both pussy and ass are more than ample although my husband can reach the bottom if he’s really rough, but he finds this only adds to the realism and the sensations of when his penis would press my cervix and if nothing else it’s a massive ego boost!

My husband isn’t a huge lover of vibrations so we’ve yet to try the remote control vibes whiles he’s actually inside her, but I have activated them while fingering her and my god… they’re potently powerful and rival the rumbles and strength of my own wands. Being rechargeable and remotely controlled only adds further excitement and options for my dominant control.

Cleaning is simple, flush out using the provided water douche, or like us, using a showerhead. Transporting Lexi into the bath is a little challenging for myself but my husband is quick enough to jump at the opportunity of taking her to have some alone shower time.

After washing and applying sex-toy cleaning spray, Lexi air dries well when left in the open, but I advise using rolled and twisted kitchen towel to dry the canals. When dry, we apply the recommended conditioning powder which leaves her feeling smooth, soft, silky and ready for our next female fantasy. This may sound a laborious task, but all good women need a little love and care.

I can tell you we’ve found no greater thrill than both being involved using this toy together. To watch her large, firm and supple breasts roll and bounce while he’s on top of her or to turn her over and hold her ass while he’s inside her is to die for. I’ll definitely be donating my most scandalous thongs and bra to her for an even fuller fantasy foreplay.

If you’re looking to satisfy that perfect, problem free three-way, or just a guy wanting a new girl in his life then this is as close as you can get to the real thing. She may be expensive, but all classy girls are! And for us she’s considerably cheaper than a disastrous threesome resulting in divorce.

Overall Rating: 5/5 ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Pros: So lifelike it’s scary!

Cons: She really is a big and heavy girl…

Bottom Line: She is absolutely stunning and I love her!

9 Likes