Best massage and messy wet play lube

Hi,

I’ve recently got some PVC / Vinyl sheets and I’m looking to give my partner an all over very wet :sweat_drops: ‘n’ slippery body massage. Obviously leading into penetration.

I was wondering what lubes / oils you might suggest?

I’d like it to remain slippery and wet for quite some time as we’re often at it for quite some time (the sex, not the massage :joy:) and I’ve read silicon is better for remaining well lubricated but can be problematic with cleaning up / staining, and I’m not sure how good this would be for massages and indeed the skin?

So, perhaps a water based lube will be better, especially if the silicon toys come out? (Good excuse for some glass toys though) :wink:

Or perhaps even an oil? But can they be used for penetration? My partner can react a little to some lubes, saying they made her a little sore.

I’m kinda thinking nuru massage / with both vaginal and anal penetration. Lots and lots of wet ‘n’ slippery fun.

I’d rather not have to use different lube bottles all in one go… I’ll have slippery enough hands as it is :laughing:

Oh, and if you can suggest anything available on the UK market that would be great. (Less choice over this side of the pond it would seem).

Thanks all.

Stay safe and sexy!

If you’re going to be using silicone toys it’s best to stick to water-based lube, as silicone and oil based ones have the possibility of degrading the toys silicone :sweat_smile: But if you stick to glass/metal then anything is fair game :rofl: There are 2-in-1 massage oils on the site that double as lube (just check the ingredients if she knows what she reacts to), I’d say that’s probably the best bet, but you might run into the same staining issue as the silicone based lubes, and those toys might go flying out of your hands as anything short of a good hand washing with soap probably won’t get the oil off your hands :sweat_smile: However, as you have the vinyl sheets I wouldn’t worry about staining too much :+1:

If you’re just massaging (no toys) then you can’t beat coconut oil or just plain old baby oil - lasts for ages.

Neither is suitable for use with tous though and if you’re using silicone toys you’ll also need to avoid oil or silicone based lubes, leaving water based as your only alternative.

Nuru is great fun. Its super slippery and lasts for ages.

There are a couple of suppliers on a ‘well known auction site’ that sell it in a powder/ granule form that you mix yourself. Makes loads and cheaper than shipping buckets of the ready made stuff.

Think I’ve got a bit left, might have to dig it out, thanks for reminding me :slightly_smiling_face:

If you use a water based version keep a water(plant) sprayer handy, to rehydrate the lube to keep it slippery that way you’ll use less?

Thanks all

Slime baff, marketed for kids I know, makes for some fun slime, but it’s just as good as the proper sexy stuff like Slube, which is also a lot more expensive.

@Blonde_Bunny had a really good review for a lube posted here:

An easy to find messy supplier sells natrosol or methycellulose powder - basically gunge that’s used on TV shows. It’s a food thickener that’s used in lube too - body safe, tasteless but harmless if you eat it. The powder comes in different thicknesses, but it’s easy to adjust with different quantities of water. You will want it thinner by the sound of it. Lots of colours and clear available. Once you are done add water to turn it completely back into a liquid and it goes down the drain, no issues.